Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

When u played Norwich

Hi I'm a Brighton fan and was wondering if I could ask u a few questions.
1) what was view like?
2)how much for u16?
3)was the atmosphere good?
4)rating out of 10?
5)overall experiance?
Thank you in advance

Comments

• 1) ok
    2) not sure, I'm in my thirties
    3) not really
    4) 10 - we won!
    5) the people of Norwich are friendly but a little backward.
  • Could never have guessed you were a Brighton fan from your username. ;-)

Welcome!
  • We had a great away day there, but then again we are the best team in this league and you'll probably lose
  • If speaking to any females don't ask about their mothers
  • If speaking to any females don't ask about their mothers

Or fathers
  • edited October 2014
    1) what was view like? .. too many 'orible addicks stood up all game and spoilt the view .. anyway we were tucked up against one corner flag .. not the best.

2)how much for u16? .. can't remember but I guess .. about £15-20

3)was the atmosphere good? .. terrific from both sets of fans .. big crowd over 26,000

4)rating out of 10? ... game or overall experience? .. game 9.5, overall evening out 9 .. remember that we CAFC, won

5)overall experiance? .. see above

Thank you in advance

Pity about your new manager .. can't see Hypia lasting too long
  • 1) what was view like? .. too many 'orible addicks stood up all game and spoilt the view .. anyway we were tucked up against one corner flag .. not the best.

2)how much for u16? .. can't remember but I guess .. about £15-20

3)was the atmosphere good? .. terrific from both sets of fans .. big crowd over 26,000

4)rating out of 10? ... game or overall experience? .. game 9.5, overall evening out 9 .. remember that we CAFC, won

5)overall experiance? .. see above

Thank you in advance

Pity about your new manager .. can't see Hypia lasting too long

'Horrible addicks fans stood up all game' but you praise our support?
  • Norwich is an awayday I would recommend though. Good pub, good stadium, not the loudest fans but practically sell out most games, just dropped out of the prem. My favourite away game this season so far.
  • Lincs - did you find the atmosphere good? I thought all the carrot crunchers did was moan at the ref all game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lincs - did you find the atmosphere good? I thought all the carrot crunchers did was moan at the ref all game.

that's what I call a good atmosphere .. disgruntled oppo fans ((:>) .. I chatted to a few Narridge fans before and after .. they were realistic about their team .. one guy before the game said that if they don't score in the first half hour, they run outta puff . he was not far wrong .. after the game another guy said that the good results they had got didn't truly reflect their indifferent performances .. to a certain extent we can say the same .. Norwich is one town where I have never known any aggro, at least from home fans

that's what I call a good atmosphere .. disgruntled oppo fans ((:>) .. I chatted to a few Narridge fans before and after .. they were realistic about their team .. one guy before the game said that if they don't score in the first half hour, they run outta puff . he was not far wrong .. after the game another guy said that the good results they had got didn't truly reflect their indifferent performances .. to a certain extent we can say the same .. Norwich is one town where I have never known any aggro, at least from home fans
    Fair point - can't argue with that!
  • When they sing on the ball song it gets quite loud but last time I went was 2-2 in L1 wgen they equalised in 94th min it got very loud