Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Should I buy the home or third kit? (and sizes?)

I know there are many people who don't like the third kit, but orange is my favourite colour, so I'm naturally a fan of it.
I also like the home kit though, as the white in it this season is nice for a change.
Any suggestions as to which one I should get?

Also, how are the sizes of the shirts?
The third kit looks very big on Jordan Cousins in these pics http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2680536/The-Barcelona-Championship-Charlton-new-away-strip-mirror-image-Barcas-old-tequila-sunrise-kit.html

(I'm in South Africa, so I can't try on the shirts obviously)

Comments

• Options
    the third kit (oranges and lemons said the bells ... etc) would be a good bet for Halloween .. it terrifies the heck outta lots of Addicks fans
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Warren said:

I know there are many people who don't like the third kit, but orange is my favourite colour, so I'm naturally a fan of it.
    I also like the home kit though, as the white in it this season is nice for a change.

The third kit looks very big on Jordan Cousins in these pics http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2680536/The-Barcelona-Championship-Charlton-new-away-strip-mirror-image-Barcas-old-tequila-sunrise-kit.html

If you like them both, go with the home kit, I would imagine that most people in SA would just assume you had Barcelona's old kit on if you were wearing the 3rd shirt
  • Options
    Flip a coin, heads is home, tails is tangerine. When the coin lands you'll know whether you're happy with that decision or want to change your mind.
  • Options
    Or you could go with the only one that is acceptable as a Charlton kit, the second one... ;-)
  • Options
    Warren said:

You know what you are..........

You're my brand new........

• Options
    At times like this you could do worse than ask yourself, 'What would Paulie's nan think is best?'...
  • Options

Warren said:

You know what you are..........

You're my brand new........

... :)
  • Options
    Warren said:

not sure if Princess Fiona has this seasons kit yet, try and pm her. Maybe you could meet up a view it via her.