Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Bournemouth match thread 18/10/14

Afternoon all, well here we are back and raring to go....the addicks could do with 3 points today, but I feel the best we will get is a point (really hope I'm wrong) as The Cherries seem to have picked up after a shaky start. I predict 1-1, however will be more than happy with a 'nicked' win though!!
I'll bring you teams as soon as I get them, I'll be staying on the thread and not trying to 'stream' as it screwed my laptop last time I tried it, so will do updates if people need them?
COYR's lets keep this run going.

Comments

• Options
    Afternoon Red. Looking forward to this one. Thanks in advance for the updates.
  • Options
    Afternoon Red, afternoon everybody. If there is a stream I will like as not go there, but I doubt we'll be that lucky. Otherwise I will also update here from the Bournemouth perspective in the 'how others see us' tradition, and also in the hope of complementing Red's updates rather than being repetitive. There are lags and delays that effect things but usually it works well. Many apologies in advance for my slowness and inevitable typos.
    Great we have sold out, respect to the travelling faithful and will be listening out for them on stream or commentary.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Afternoon Red, afternoon everybody. If there is a stream I will like as not go there, but I doubt we'll be that lucky. Otherwise I will also update here from the Bournemouth perspective in the 'how others see us' tradition, and also in the hope of complementing Red's updates rather than being repetitive. There are lags and delays that effect things but usually it works well. Many apologies in advance for my slowness and inevitable typos.
    Great we have sold out, respect to the travelling faithful and will be listening out for them on stream or commentary.

Afternoon @sethplum. Thanks as always for the alternative view.
  • Options
    COYR working again today on my twenty second birthday so hoping for three points to make it all better!

Thanks RM in advance. Appreciate what you do on matchdays.
  • Options
    Afternoon Wally, how's the new gaff?
  • Options

COYR working again today on my twenty second birthday so hoping for three points to make it all better!

Thanks RM in advance. Appreciate what you do on matchdays.

happy bday mate, win is in the bag
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Afternoon Wally, how's the new gaff?

Hiya Ray, yeah new gaff is ok, nowhere near as big as the old place but comfortable enough....2 minute drive from a great golf course, where full membership (7 day) is £500 pa with no joining fee!! Hows life with you?
  • Options
    Happy birthday @callumcafc
  • Options
    Have a good Birthday (Once you've finished working) @Callumcafc‌
  • Options
    Henderson, Solly, Wiggy, Ben Haim, Bikey, jj, Igor, Kag, Cuz, Buyens, Berg.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Subs Pope, Wilson, Morrow, Moussa, Fox, George, Harry
  • Options
    Had a feeling KAG might start, great to see.
  • Options
    Lining up 4-4-2
  • Options
    Good luck K A G. Great to see the kids coming through.
  • Options
    Wonder whats happened to Bulot...
  • Options
    Bournemouth-: Boruc, Francis, Cook, Elphick, Daniels, Ritchie, Surman, Arter, Pugh, Pitman, Wilson.
  • Options
    Subs: Camp, Smith, Harte, Gosling, Stanislas, Fraser, Rantie.
  • Options

Wonder whats happened to Bulot...

Injured.
  • Options
    KAG full debut. Good luck young fella, enjoy yourself. Many congratulations.
  • Options
    As things stand CAFC are the only unbeaten team in the Champ.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be very interesting to see how KAG gets on. Thought he started very well against Norwich. Here's wishing him all the best.
  • Options
    They have signed Tommy Elphick on a long contract which has made everybody in Bournemouth happy, leadership skills, ever improving, according to Howe.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Great to see KAG start, even better if he grabs a goal.
  • Options
    With Forest losing. there only 3 clubs left undefeated, lets hope we are still there at the end of the game
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @Callumcafc
  • Options
    Yeah, happy birthday Callum, are you goung to treat yourself to another pair of fancy shoes?
    Errrm, you don't fancy swapping ages by any chance?
  • Options
    30 mins till ko.............COYR's!!!
  • Options
    Simon Francis predicts an entertaining game and perceives us as a footballing team. I agree that it could be chess like and aesthetically pleasing, all you need is some dunderhead of a ref to ruin it for everybody!
  • Options
    We should do better than Ahearne-Grant. We must come out fighting. Any team news, RedMidland?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Yeah, happy birthday Callum, are you goung to treat yourself to another pair of fancy shoes?
    Errrm, you don't fancy swapping ages by any chance?

Thanks Seth! I thought about it and you can never have too many fancy shoes. ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!