Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic Moscow Amateur FC

Comments

• This is brilliant. Anyone have an email for an English speaking member of the group?
  • Valley11 said:

This is brilliant. Anyone have an email for an English speaking member of the group?

There's an email address on the instagram account
  • Good to know we all have a back up club to support if something ever went wrong with our beloved Charlton here, i love that site, really made my day.
  • edited October 2014
    I can't for some reason upload the latest picture, but if someone can then we should be in agreement that we should ask if we can loan their female following?

Never thought i'd have a favourite Russian side.
  • They're playing Millwall this weekend - come on you reds !
  • se9addick said:

They're playing Millwall this weekend - come on you reds !

and... we'll lose of course!

That curse crosses continents...
  • Sponsored links:

• This

Is it just me or is there a germanic eagle getting it's head lopped off by a sword on the flag there?
  • That is very odd - are they SE London expats or just random Russians ?
  • edited October 2014
    Can we get regular updates from one of them on here? Would be quality.
  • Lol complete wih wags and a firm , superb stuff
  • jac52 said:

seth plum said:

redcarter said:

Shrew said:

http://charltonmow.blogspot.co.uk
    Im actually in Moscow for the Charlton v QPR game , that would be so surreal if I could i make it.

Haha seen the poll?
    What a site, add to favourites folks.

Loving the league table as well haha
    I almost spit out my drink when I saw 'New Brighton Scum'....
  • Lol complete wih wags and a firm , superb stuff

It seems the players are the firm!
  • sam3110 said:

This

Is it just me or is there a germanic eagle getting it's head lopped off by a sword on the flag there?
    Thats the eagle thing from the AFC Wimbledon badge mate.
  • Oh I have got to meet up with these guys next time I'm in Moscow! A bit gutted I didn't know about this before, because I was out there earlier this year and could have done it then.
  • I spoke to fella in Silvers (an Irish bar just off of Red Sq Moscow) who was wearing a CAFC home top a few years back. Fella from Falconwood. We are everywhere!
  • Oh I have got to meet up with these guys next time I'm in Moscow! A bit gutted I didn't know about this before, because I was out there earlier this year and could have done it then.

You're mad - they look absolutely crazy, I'm happy to support them - but from afar !!
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

Oh I have got to meet up with these guys next time I'm in Moscow! A bit gutted I didn't know about this before, because I was out there earlier this year and could have done it then.

You're mad - they look absolutely crazy, I'm happy to support them - but from afar !!
    Having been in Moscow many times over the last 10 years, being barking mad is pretty much standard practise, especially where drinking is concerned. :-)
  • SEFREE said:

I spoke to fella in Silvers (an Irish bar just off of Red Sq Moscow) who was wearing a CAFC home top a few years back. Fella from Falconwood. We are everywhere!

I've only managed to get to Silvers once and that was during the day, so haven't experienced a 'proper' night there, which I hope to rectify at some point in the future!
  • One of them's gone and got a Charlton tattoo on his arm, did it in a "rush of euphoria" apparently
  • PL54 said:

That is very odd - are they SE London expats or just random Russians ?

I'm also confused.

How many English clubs are represented in Russia and why?!
  • Did they beat Millwall ?
  • How quickly can we get them over? Do you reckon they could play Saturday?
  • Is that Ben Hamer in goal?
  • Roland eyes up new member of network.
  • Wonder what Wimbledon did to piss them off!!!