Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Manager 2015

Not seen anything about it, the game is normally released first week of November, but not heard about the Beta Version
anyone know if they will be doing it this year and where to get it from to make sure I get the Beta version a few weeks before

Comments

• New features announced tonight
  • I've been trying to get into a new FM14 game at the moment but struggling. Would anyone here want to try a casual online game just play when anyones about? Got a summer update as well.
  • been on there all the say is out in November no mention of Beta, so wondered if they was doing it this year
  • Pretty sure those who pre ordered get the game 2 weeks early which will probably act as a beta
  • Of course they'll be doing it silly Paulie.
  • Scoham said:

New features announced tonight

About to go live.
  • Scoham said:

New features announced tonight

About to go live.
    there is a live chat on the side and seen about 5/6 people say come on Charlton ETC
  • New User Interface including side bar on the left

Shows what Promises you have made to players and other managers
    you can be a Tracksuit Manager or a Tactical Manager
    You get Coaching badges

Biggest ever change to match engine and have used capture
    can see players using different part of their feet plus other changes
    players look more human than robot

touchline teamtalks been added

the computer will use tactics more and player roles so you will need to do the same

4 new player roles:
    Roaming Playmaker
    Ramdoyta(possibly spelt wrong)
    inverted Wing Back
    Wide Playmaker

Scouting:
    you can search for exactly what you want rather than a country
    revamp on the report card including Pros and Cons section
    including how well they will fit into your dressing room

easy access search bar at the top of the screen

Player Interaction has improved more interaction with the manager
    including getting them to talk to the media to force a move away

also you can talk to a group of players about the same issue
    and group concerns
    possibly a dressing room revolt if you get it wrong and the board might have to step in

players will give you more details about why they want to leave
    player promises are very important

better press conferences
    tunnel and training ground interviews are Brand New
    if a club legend questions you, you can respond now, but be careful you could anger fans

FFP improved to be more realistic

Job Interviews are much more varied, the further you go in the career the longer the interviews and mroe varied they become

much improved training, including Semi Pro and Amateur training

Some players will take part in Movember

He also said that was a lot lot more but thats a surprise for everyone player

WOW it seems like it will be great
  • Sponsored links:

• When it comes to Football manager , it doesn't appear to put the 'zing' in my zinger burger anymore , i hope this ones different , perhaps its the fact i'm getting old and miserable.
  • Haven't played since 2012 but really thinking about getting this.

Can't stand console games but FM is ledge.
  • Release date Friday 7th November.
  • Release date is November 7th.
  • New features look really good.
    Most excited about sticking it to a club legend, I've had enough of them trash talking me for the previous games.

2D classic man, so match engine improvement don't bother me at all.
  • Football Manager is the only game I ever pre order, also, the beta will be released approximately 2 weeks early as before.
  • For me I have enjoyed the series and played it regularly up until 2003/04

It peaked at Champ Manager 2 97/98 for me (way before the split to Football Manager)

You couldn't beat some of those classic signings on The 97/98 season. Bjorn Heidenstrom who was a D/MC you could pick up for £50k from Leyton Orient. You could go big and sign the trio of forwards Real Betis had at the start of the game. PSG had such greats as Patrice Loko. AC Milan had Dejan Savecivic a great FC. My minimum requirements for players were 13 pace, 13 passing & creativity if they were a midfielder. 13 finishing if a forward and 13 tackling & heading if they were a defender. I hated seeing any team in red and blue score against me, ie Palace and Cagliari

You could also pick up great free transfers. I remember I had a forward called Dean Martin for Man City. Just a free transfer but was banging them in for me in Division One as it was then. I would love to be able to find it again for the I-phone or something
  • Sponsored links:

• Was champ manager 2 the one where the commentary would humorously say something like "it's come back off the stanchion!....................... GOAL!!!!" *flashes wildly*

Loved that game.
  • Been playing 2013 on a laptop with my infections than a brass and have finally given in. I have ordered a new laptop and will get 2015 when out and lose days of my life.
  • edited October 2014
  • edited October 2014
    Buy this game every year, yet have hardly touched 13 or 14. Still play 12 every week in an online game with mates that we've been playing for about 2.5 years. We've talked about moving on to a newer version, but have yet to tear ourselves away from our current one. I think this version might just be the one to make us take the plunge though.

Won't be buying it straight away, as it's normally a bit buggy to start with, until they patch it (usually in Jan) and hoping they're still selling it cheap at non-league club shops, as they have done in the past.........

Also noticed Charlton V Watford in the match engine footage on the video above (just before the 5 min mark)
  • Champ Manager threatened to take over my life at uni. The ultimate game.

It was when I got to the Champions League final for Charlton and decided to wear a suit for the game complete with Charlton tie that I realised I would be better off spending some time away from the game for a while (for anyone that wants to know, we lost to Inter Milan on penalties. Patrice Antonen missed the final kick. It still devestates me)...........

Am I the only one who gives interviews to the press when I'm alone in my car?
  • Talal said:

Was champ manager 2 the one where the commentary would humorously say something like "it's come back off the stanchion!....................... GOAL!!!!" *flashes wildly*

Loved that game.

Old ones were the best nothing better than watching the text at the bottom and then going mad when it started flashing goal! Then for that deflating feeling when it says goal disallowed for offside...
  • Will be getting FM but I usually wait a little while first, until they fix all the bugs, the game is normally littered with them.

Then the big decision, who to play as...I always feel a bit of a betrayer if I don't start as Charlton though.
  • The godfather of all football management games.

That classic is available to download as freeware these days
  • Loving the touch line team talks, so I can go livid on my team if they're playing shit.

One or two of the "new features" in that video are in fm 14. Only a couple but I recognised them.