Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Potential issue over Igor's eligibility to play for Angola

Comments

• And Mirallas
  • Seems the issue is that he can't appear for Angola and for Bromley Addicks but Igor has said the trip to Bromley Conservative Club on 30th October will be more important.
  • All thaid up your just not funny. But before you start I've got a job but not many likes but I'm charlton to I die COYR
  • One more like yeeaa
  • If Igor goes to the Africa nations cup Roly will HAVE to splash the cash on a new striker ................. won't he ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Fiiiiiish said:

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

I wondered why He never played the 2nd game, if he cant play for Angola will he be allowed to play for Belgium, if So I actually think that's a better option for him, and I think he will make the Belgium squad very soon

He won't
    I am sorry did not realize you had a crystal ball please tell me do Charlton get Promoted this season, do Palace and Millwall get relegated oh and what are the lottery numbers for Saturday
    Charlton won't get promoted, palace won't get relegated and neither will Millwall. You will also continue to post numerous boring posts.

Boring posts says the person with 384 Likes
    compared to my 1,177
    Sorry Paulie but in no way does using your 'like' count make you a winner of the argument.....the opposite moreso.

Back to the point, couldn't see Igor getting Belgium playing time at international level. Too much class at larger clubs infront of him and no doubt more hidden young talent in their youth teams.

Would like him to do well for Angola if it didn't mean I was worried he would get injured.
    Everyone know's it's how many LOL's you have which determines how cool and unboring you are.
  • Does anyone know if Igor got clearance to play and if so, did he play? Bulot's Gabon is playing at 1830, but not sure if that is GMT or not. I think they are both playing again next Wednesday, so when they return and how tired they will be, who knows?
  • edited October 2014
    ross1 said:

Does anyone know if Igor got clearance to play and if so, did he play? Bulot's Gabon is playing at 1830, but not sure if that is GMT or not. I think they are both playing again next Wednesday, so when they return and how tired they will be, who knows?

even if both do play I dont see it being an issue, happened last international break, they played on the Wednesday and Igor seemed fine against Watford

But from what I can make out from twitter Igor never played
  • One more like yeeaa

I see MSE7 is back.............
  • J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

I wondered why He never played the 2nd game, if he cant play for Angola will he be allowed to play for Belgium, if So I actually think that's a better option for him, and I think he will make the Belgium squad very soon

He won't
    I am sorry did not realize you had a crystal ball please tell me do Charlton get Promoted this season, do Palace and Millwall get relegated oh and what are the lottery numbers for Saturday
    Charlton won't get promoted, palace won't get relegated and neither will Millwall. You will also continue to post numerous boring posts.

Boring posts says the person with 384 Likes
    compared to my 1,177
  • edited October 2014
    Host country Morocco have now asked CAF to postpone the ACN because of the Ebola outbreak, but CAF aren't prepared to do so yet.

bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29578978
  • edited November 2014
    Does not matter anymore.
    Angola drew today which means they cant finish in top 2

So Angola have to go to Burkina Faso and Win and hope that DR Congo, Egypt, Congo, Toga and Malawi all drop points so they can be best placed 3rd team
  • Sponsored links:

• Does not matter anymore.

So Angola have to go to Burkina Faso and Win and hope that DR Congo, Egypt, Congo, Toga and Malawi all drop points so they can be best placed 3rd team

However I believe there are plans for Angola to host it this year , which would see Angola qualify as the Host nation!
  • sammy391 said:

Does not matter anymore.

However I believe there are plans for Angola to host it this year , which would see Angola qualify as the Host nation!
    Equatorial Guinea are hosting
  • So Igor is 99% not going to miss 5-6 games in Jan-Feb? Excellent news for the club if so.
  • So Igor is 99% not going to miss 5-6 games in Jan-Feb? Excellent news for the club if so.

Wouldn't say 99%... I'd say there was more than 1% chance that he will get injured, suspended etc. :---)
  • Igor likely not to be in the tournament in January paired with some of these posts has brightened up my Monday massively.
  • Noticed Angola played Ivory Coast today, No Igor- is this still an issue for him?
  • Noticed Angola played Ivory Coast today, No Igor- is this still an issue for him?

isn't he injured?

I think Igor's stayed at home to watch Dave and Ed on the box tonight.