Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peeters: Sometimes defender needs a kick up the a*se

Comments

• Do we think Peeters actually kicks Bikey up the arse or was it a figure of speech... Cant tell with our Manager
  • edited October 2014
    cafctom said:

If those two ever got into a proper fight I think the military would probably have to be called in.

Why would you say something like that... Surely our Military have been through enough in recent years to have to face those two.. ;)
  • Don't reckon Petters is scared of anyone, and Bikey seems to be fuelled by anger. It would be a tough fight to call.
  • I think Bob is brilliant in interviews. Always a highlight in everyone of them that I've read.
  • If your gonna kick Bikey up the arse you had better run fast!
  • Good luck with that one, Big Bob!
  • edited October 2014
    Thought I'd do some retrospective Youtube scouting on Bikey..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9c9uD2_xp8

Any videos I found of him were like that.. I'd hate him if he was up against us. As he isn't, he's a straight up #legend.

This one is a bit boring; but shows him controlling the likes of Torres - whilst also showing some of a performance for Burnley (where he replaced Leon Cort as a sub) in which he creates (and takes) a brilliant goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcCPjqJdPJ8

• Sponsored links:

• I like the one where it looks for a split second that the ref is gonna get body slammed
  • I don't know who takes the credit, but our Bikey is much better conrolled and looks like battling with Igor for player of the Season. If he stays with us long enough he will undoubtably become a Charlton legend.
  • If you look at his career he has barely stayed at any club for longer than a season, I wonder why that is?
  • Our previous two managers were both very good at building a squad ethos and unity and I think Bob is in the same vein. Doubt he's intimidating but certainly imposing and can imagine he garners respect from both youngsters and experienced players.

Wouldn't want to be in the same postcode when Bikey loses his shit though
  • They argue through most of the match, well the home matches I've seen, Peeters bollox him and he normally just puts his hand up or ignores him.
  • If you look at his career he has barely stayed at any club for longer than a season, I wonder why that is?

He's been searching for home. He's now found it.............
  • "“I’ve been a player as well in the Championship and if you look at him as a striker you are not thinking ‘I am going to have some fun on the pitch today’."
    Love it
  • edited October 2014
    Bikey is easily my player of the season after ten games. Igor started like a house on but our change of approach has now made the beast very much our main man.
  • Don't reckon Petters is scared of anyone, and Bikey seems to be fuelled by anger. It would be a tough fight to call.

All I know is I'm looking forward to playing Millwall :)

All I know is I'm looking forward to playing Millwall :)

4,000 charlton fans hide behind bikey and nudge him forward
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't wait to see 'The Beast' v The Kerminator, box office stuff!
  • edited October 2014
  • Kicking Bikey up the arse - blimey ! In retrospect, Father Ted got off lightly with Bishop Brennan