Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Very attractive young lady. Hated Sugar Me but was compelled to watch on TOTP

RIP
  • edited October 2014
    lynsey-de-paulwww.youtube.com/watch?v=A-QbqtbrFZk
  • As an impressionable young man, I had her as my pinup along with Debbie Harry. My mum always said make the most out of life coz it's later than you think. 64 is no age to die these days. RIP Lynsey De Paul
  • That's a shame . RIP
  • _MrDick said:

As an impressionable young man, I had her as my pinup along with Debbie Harry. My mum always said make the most out of life coz it's later than you think. 64 is no age to die these days. RIP Lynsey De Paul

She was my school boy crush too. I had rather hoped that one day that I would get to ask her to dance.

RIP Lynsey
  • Always been one of my favourite ladies. She once said, "I have two sides, one is good and the other is very good". RIP.
  • The kop remembers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame. One of my first candidates for the wank bank. RIP
  • What a shame. RIP Lynsey.
  • Sad news. RIP
  • edited October 2014
    She used to live in a lovely Victorian Gothic house, which she wanted to feature in one of the magazines I was working on.
    They rather stupidly rejected it, on the most idiotic of reasons, one being I recall because it was 'spooky'
    I think she could be quite eccentric, but I actually like people like that.
    No age to die, by today's standard's......
  • Curb_It said:

Last two posts higly respectful...

Just making a point B that it's getting like a Liverpool forum on here. Anytime someone dies everyone wants to show their respect. Bit weird if you ask me.
  • _MrDick said:

As an impressionable young man, I had her as my pinup along with Debbie Harry. My mum always said make the most out of life coz it's later than you think. 64 is no age to die these days. RIP Lynsey De Paul

She was my school boy crush too. I had rather hoped that one day that I would get to ask her to dance.

RIP Lynsey
    Same here. Had a poster of her on my wall. Thought she was gorgeous. Very sad to hear of her passing RIP.
  • Really shocked to hear that on the news. No age at all. R.I.P. Lynsey de Paul.
  • Sponsored links:

• Very sad. RIP Ms De Paul
  • If in doubt, take a breath, look at the nice comments above and say nothing. Imagine that there is just the slightest possibility that someone on this forum might know that person. It happens more than you think.

RIP Lynsey
  • Very sad. RIP.
  • Truly a beautiful person, RIP
  • An attractive, talented lady.

RIP