Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gomez or Morrison?

Interesting one this.
Play our backup right back and wiz kid in his best position Or, our ex deputy captain, who has a point to prove but may have lost some motivation?

Comments

• Options
    Gomez for me, him and Bikey together will work very well. Morrison likes a hoof far too much for my liking
  • Options
    If Gomez starts I can see Morrison going
  • Options
    I think Morro will get the nod
  • Options
    Morrison. Better player than quite a few give him credit for.

Gomez will get games due to the Solly situation, no need to rush him.
  • Options
    If Gomez's ankle has recovered I think he'll start.
  • Options
    Is this in place of Ben Haim, on Saturday?

Morro, for me.
  • Options
    Morro, experience over youth at centre half, the way Gomez drives forward with the ball I think he'd make a better full back nauwya
  • Options
    Quote big Bob "Morrison will play and show us what a good defender he is".
  • Options
    It will be Morro.

Big Bob won't want to risk Joe, especially if he went off injured on Tuesday.

There was a clear indication of that last Saturday. When the Beast went down injured in the 1st half, BB sent Morro to warm up.
  • Options
    Think it will be Morrison.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morrison.
  • Options
    Waggy.
  • Options
    Morrison. If we've learned one thing this week ,it's that experience can be a real benefit.

;)
  • Options
    Morrison easily. He's played well for us for 3 seasons, forgotten man due to our good start.
  • Options
    mendonca said:

Interesting one this.
    Play our backup right back and wiz kid in his best position Or, our ex deputy captain, who has a point to prove but may have lost some motivation?

It's a tough one. If Peeters doesn't think Morrison has a future here then he has to go with Gomez. Having said that let's not write Morrison off as an old has been, he's still pretty young himself and would get into most Championship defences.
  • Options
    Got to be Morro, you know what you get with him at centre back at this level, whereas Gomez is still unknown.

Gomez is doing brilliantly at right back, so keep him there getting more game time and confidence. If he had a bad one against opposition at this level in his favoured position, who knows what damage it could do to his confidence.
  • Options
    I think it'll be Gomez if he's recovered.
  • Options
    Hopefully Gomez
  • Options
    Morro all day long. We are very lucky to have someone of that quality to come in. Coild create a headache for Bob
  • Options
    Definitely Morro, he's been unlucky that TBH and Bikey have been our 2 best players (along with Ventekole)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morrison all day long.

Gomez will be at RB if I'm right about Solly.
  • Options
    Think it'll be Morro but he needs to have a blinder to prevent TBH from getting back in after his weekend off ...
  • Options
    Morrison. Gomez will be out with an ankle injury according to

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20141002-ben-haim-to-miss-birmingham-1983913.aspx
  • Options
    Its got to be Morrison for me regardless of Gomez injury. he is our only other officical centre back. After all the efforts to try and keep him, if this doesn't happen he will go and we will have to find a replacement who probably won;t be as good.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20141002-ben-haim-to-miss-birmingham-1983913.aspx

Out and Likely to miss are not the same

I promise I am not intently out to get you today shirty, although my last to posts my make you think that lol :-)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Morrison all day long.

Gomez will be at RB if I'm right about Solly.

Right about Solly how? What's happened?
  • Options
    Could even be Wilson at RB if Solly and Gomez are both out.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Out and Likely to miss are not the same

I promise I am not intently out to get you today shirty, although my last to posts my make you think that lol :-)
  • Options
    Morro.

Very solid Championship defender with experience, a leader and not the long ball merchant people make him out to be. Won't let us down and deserves his chance for a) waiting patiently and b) all the good he has done over the last few seasons.

I fully expect him to have a blinder and give BP a dilemma for the next match.