Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thankyou Jacko !

Thanx Jacko for the best anniversary present ever. After sustaining so much pressure for much of the game i couldn't believe it when we scored. Hope the" Jacko shouldn't play " brigade are having a serious re think. The mans a legend !

Comments

• Options
    angry bird is the woman....the best anniversary present was getting rid of that drunk arsehole who does things like go to Norwich on their anniversary
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'll second that-I haven't seen us win away since we came back up and have attended 12-15 games in that time so last night, which was probably the most unexpected of the lot, was very special. Even more so as I won't be travelling again for a while with a new baby on the horizon in the next few weeks.....

He does have a habit of scoring goals when it matters: QPR and Watford last season, the Sheffield games in league one and I'm sure there are others.

He might have been a bit off the pace this season but he's still my hero. :-)
  • Options
    Your right i am the woman but was more than happy to go to Norwich ! Even more so when we scored !
  • Options
    angrybird said:

Your right i am the woman but was more than happy to go to Norwich ! Even more so when we scored !

Apologies for thinking you was a man!
  • Options
    It was my 25th anniversary and I didn't dare, to even consider, going to Norwich :-)
  • Options

It was my 25th anniversary and I didn't dare, to even consider, going to Norwich :-)

• Options
    Bet u regret it now ! :)
  • Options

angrybird said:

Apologies for thinking you was a man!
    Apology accepted! :)