Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

JJ on Talksport H & J this afternoon.

edited October 2014 in General Charlton
I know it has been mentioned in the 'come in no.4 your time is up' thread but thought it deserved it's own (hopefully) our captain is on H & J in a few minutes this PM.

Comments

• Thanks for that, got it on just in time to hear the whole thing, came across well, said that sometimes Bob gets heated during the game but they all have a laugh on the training ground
  • Good interview I thought, none of the usual old cliches (unlike Hamer a couple of weeks ago) and admitted it was a 'smash and grab' last night, also very tongue in cheek about the standard of his goal, credit to the fella.
  • Good interview I thought, none of the usual old cliches (unlike Hamer a couple of weeks ago) and admitted it was a 'smash and grab' last night, also very tongue in cheek about the standard of his goal, credit to the fella.

Wouldn't expect anything else from our man.

• I was calling for him to be dropped - and I probably will again when we revert to 4-4-2 but he has that knack of scoring vital goals. He is a club man, great personality and great player. Still really hope he remains with the club in a coaching capacity as I genuinely think we are going places. I don't want promotion this year but a good season and a few players and next season could be something special

I'm doubly delighted that I had him at 17/1 for first goal and we were 8/1 for the win so I am £135 up for the night too
  • The Jacko out threads go back as long as we've been playing 4-4-2 and I really don't think we can accomodate him in this line up. Although % wise he is our best passer, he made only 2/3 as many passes as Buyens. I suspect his tackles would be well down.
  • Because we were side on, it just looked like Ruddy was flat footed.

JJ was being very modest as usual, but having seen it again it does not seem to veer that much, has anyone seen
    an angle from behind the goal. ?

Norwich fans said it had deflected big time on the train afterwards, but it's looks minimal to me.
  • I was the other end but it looked as if Ruddy was covering Jacko's shot to his left when it deflected off Martin and went to Ruddys right leaving him flatfooted.