Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clark hails 'fantastic' Addicks after hearing Norwich result

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Fair play to Clark. I know he is not everyone's cup of tea but he always comes across as an honest bloke IMHO.
  • Options

Was sitting right behind Lee Clark when we ended Huddersfield's record run and I must say the guy is a class act imo. He kept shouting his team were "shit and clueless" to which someone shouted well its you that's picks the team you plank. He turned around with a smile and laughed. A total football man who comes across really well!

Hope he's not doing too much smiling on Saturday.

• Options
    Come across as a manic depressive to me.
    I'm not a fan..........
  • Options
    I can't help liking the guy. Clearly has some issues but haven't we all. Was a hell of a player.
  • Options

He's a charlton legend imo

I'd say more of a club cult
  • Options

Come across as a manic depressive to me.
    I'm not a fan..........

Have you seen his manic side? I haven't. Just comes across as dead depressed. Which doesn't surprise me while his managing the 'blues' - if you get it!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Born a Geordie and being made to live in Birmingham. I bet his missus keeps the medicine cabinet locked..........
  • Options

when he was at udders and we ended their unbeaten run at the valley he was very humble in defeat. Before that game he also said it was going to be a "proper game, between two proper clubs at a proper stadium".

Eh ? We did what ? Are you sure about this & if so has anybody told udders supporters?
    Unbeaten run RIP