Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caption Competition updated thanks to a kind Mod

After speaking to a Moderator(who shall remain nameless) I have changed it a bit

Everyone who gives a valid Entrance (not about Highlights, thread starting or me in anyway) will get 1 point
winner will get 5 points
runner up gets 3 points

if anyone has other suggestions let me know.

at the end of the day its a bit of fun

Comments

• Options

Take a bow Paulie. You've taken a simple notion and actually managed to make it more complicated than the prediction thingy.

;-)

That points thing was suggested by the unnamed mod lol
  • Options
    Good lord, let me know who this mod was Paulie and they can soon become an ex-mod.

My guess is Henry Irving.
  • Options
    Can we have a updated league table please?
  • Options
    How about 1/2 a point for a highlight caption that is original, -2.3 points for a Nan joke and a multiplier of X% for all points where X is the current grade of your hair taken away from the current number of threads on CL about Sheffield Wednesday?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

on the week 3 thread
  • Options

shirty5 said:

on the week 3 thread
    No flies on paulie. Cheers
  • Options
    Shouldn't all the likes and lol's count for something too paulie?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Fumbluff said:

Shouldn't all the likes and lol's count for something too paulie?

the original plan was 3 points for most likes and 3 more most lols but after trying that for the first week it was to complicated for me, especially if you have 3/4 with the same amount of loll's

the lols and likes do still help me decide but its points for 1st and 2nd to make it easier