Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

valley review, page 39

'Middlesborough were the second of 14 sides to fall victim to lennie lawrence's charlton at the valley in 1985/1986...'

Comments

• Options
    ...'as the addicks won promotion to the first division'
  • Options
    21 Sep 1985
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Same page, interesting to read the play-off final ball was won at auction in 2912 too.
  • Options

Same page, interesting to read the play-off final ball was won at auction in 2912 too.

Welcome to 2014, Dr Who.

• Options

'Middlesborough were the second of 14 sides to fall victim to lennie lawrence's charlton at the valley in 1985/1986...'

And if, you know, your history..........

• Options
    Says on page 41 that in 2000 promotion was sealed at Ewood Park. It wasn't. We were promoted on Easter Saturday by virtue of results elsewhere.
  • Options

Says on page 41 that in 2000 promotion was sealed at Ewood Park. It wasn't. We were promoted on Easter Saturday by virtue of results elsewhere.

We were made champions at Ewood if I'm not mistaken
  • Options
    Ahearne-Grant missing from squad list despite being on the bench. Meanwhile the report on the OS says that Tucudean replaced Cousins. Easy mistakes to make, but where's the proof reading?
  • Options
    I think I've heard there may have been some cutbacks no?
  • Options
    Perhaps its a bit like the plastic bottle in the downtown abbey publicity photo - put loads of things in the programme that people are going to challenge. It could start a whole new trend and bring in more sales. They could even start to put things in about the club reaching the semis of the european cup winners cup in 1946/47, just going out on the away goal rule to real madrid
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Perhaps its a bit like the plastic bottle in the downtown abbey publicity photo - put loads of things in the programme that people are going to challenge. It could start a whole new trend and bring in more sales. They could even start to put things in about the club reaching the semis of the european cup winners cup in 1946/47, just going out on the away goal rule to real madrid

Cue 57 people on the forum to say they were there