Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Regents St

I can't believe it. All these NFL dudes in Regent Street wearing their American football shirts. Just seems weird and making me feel sick. Have thousands of Americans travelled over the pond for the weekend's football at Wembley?

Comments

• Options
    There are a fair few NFL followers in this country, plus there will be quite a few expats and tourists getting involved. Wouldn't mind going to a game myself, have to get saving though!
  • Options
    Saw a group of Raiders fans at Cannon St during the week. Looked like ZZ Top.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I can't believe it. All these NFL dudes in Regent Street wearing their American football shirts. Just seems weird and making me feel sick. Have thousands of Americans travelled over the pond for the weekend's football at Wembley?

Odd. Why does it make you feel sick?
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Solidgone said:

Odd. Why does it make you feel sick?
    I agree. I thought it was strange too. Maybe Im allergic to NFL shirts?
  • Options
    Wouldn't this be better on the phobias thread?
  • Options
    Raider nation are in town.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Good job. They could do with a new offense, defense and special teams...
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Too many S's and not enough C's
  • Options
    Not sure who to support.

I'm sitting on the fense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Not sure who to support.

I'm sitting on the fense.

Please don't be cilly
  • Options
    Colly.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

They thought it was try outs!
  • Options

Wouldn't this be better on the phobias thread?

Ive yet to have this diagnosed and still somewhat confused with the reaction. Is there a difference between a phobia and an allergic reaction? If course it could just be the feeling of having too much booze the night before and nothing to do with NFL jerseys. . But thank you for your concern.