Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Rotherham 1-1 Charlton

Many thanks to the 32 Lifers who gave their marks, I did not include 2 sets, one because the Lifers missed the 1st half and the other because the Lifer used abbreviations for all the players names and I just don't have the time to decipher it.

The stats are only basic this week as I have raging toothache and so basics it is !

Gudmundsson--- 7.27 MoM
Solly------------- 6.80
Bikey------------- 6.58
Henderson-------- 6.52
Jackson----------- 6.44
Wiggins----------- 6.20
Bulot------------- 6.11
Vetokele---------- 6.09
Buyens------------ 6.06
Cousins----------- 6.03
Ben Haim---------- 5.92
Moussa------------ 5.59
TEAM--6.30

normal service will resume for the Middlesbro' match - I hope.

Comments

• Options
    Looking at those average marks I hope normal service resumes on the pitch! I know the final score influences fans but those marks look very low compared to those given out for every other game.
    Eight players under 6.5 is not good!
  • Options
    That's (at least) two games running that there's been a wide spread in scores. Like seriously red, I hope we see a big improvement next week.
  • Options
    Looking forwards to Boro as that will show us what a fully fit Charlton looks like... a team who have had nine league and two cup games against decent opposition to find their feet. Given that around seven of the first team are brand new to SE7 it's a great start... Put another way I think the back five are as good if not better than the defence of the last two seasons who were basically pretty mean on goals conceded.

Can Peeters find a decent combination against a team who have just drawn with Liverpool and then Tuesday we are away to one of the promotion favourites... I know there are no easy games but this squad have aquitted themselves well against some top teams so far.