Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More fussy stewarding

Comments

• Options
    Just seen the small wall forum coating us off severely. Please no more pencil case or poem posts. It's embarrassing. Lol.
  • Options
    And please no more about the new programme. Valley review.
  • Options

Do I need a fire certificate to take my blanket into the East stand?

Depends if it's a fire blanket?
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Just seen the small wall forum coating us off severely. Please no more pencil case or poem posts. It's embarrassing. Lol.

They are only jealous as they can't discuss such important match defining issues because:

A) They don't know how to work a zip.

B) They don't know what a pencil case is as alot of them can't read or write so never found the use for one at school.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

The spanners only dream of having a pencil case, they haven't got passed using crayons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2014

Whilst i dont give a f**k what Millwall think, it cant be denied that our fanbase is a little...'weird'.

Seriously we are not even the weird fanbase from our local rivals, one spend most of their time planning their latest dance routine or protest stolen from another club in Europe and the other still act like it is the 1970s even though that sort of behaviour was pathetic even then.
  • Options

markmc68 said:

The spanners only dream of having a pencil case, they haven't got passed using crayons.
    Crayons?! I thought they were still working out how to make fire..
  • Options
    It does make me chuckle.
  • Options

Whilst i dont give a f**k what Millwall think, it cant be denied that our fanbase is a little...'weird'.

Every club's got a few slightly weird supporters. I'd rather be "pencil case carrying" weird than this kind of weird - http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/millwall-wembley-fight-wigan-457635
  • Options
    It is true, this is meant with no offence at all but I still can't get my head round the amount of old people that follow us. I personally think we should embrace the trainspotter tag and hang a banner from the north upper
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Listen I just got caught slightly by surprise at the end of the day. Because usually smaller town clubs in the lower leagues or have just come up from them... on the whole I have found that the stewards there tend to be more relaxed and have found more in London and bigger cities at the bigger clubs (ie Manchester abliet where we have not been for a while) that the stewards tend to be a wee bit stricter. I just thought it was more the pricipal of going into much smaller areas that slightly irritated me.

It was just a bit intrusive. That's all.

I'll say no more on it but feel free if you want to add more comments.
  • Options

markmc68 said:

They have though to be fair. If stuffing them up your nose can be counted as using them that is.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

why go there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

markmc68 said:

They are only jealous as they can't discuss such important match defining issues because:

A) They don't know how to work a zip.

B) They don't know what a pencil case is as alot of them can't read or write so never found the use for one at school.
    Yeah, like they really went to skool............
  • Options

This should make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4CvRDkdp7g
  • Options
    Might manage to get my 8 year old to the game on Saturday - can she bring her Guinea pig?
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

This should make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4CvRDkdp7g
    Quite an amusing video actually. But I love the fact they had to bring us in to it.. Just to say we're not rivals.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

I think those of us who know who @AddickFC81‌ is realise just how laughable it is that stewards waste time searching him.

Was it a new ground for you @AddickFC81‌ ?

My second visit. The first was when I went there and sat in the home end when Rotherham played Stevenage after our game at Sheffield Massives in the cup got called off. But being in the home end the stewards were always going to be more laid back.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Might manage to get my 8 year old to the game on Saturday - can she bring her Guinea pig?

The catering at The Valley isn't that bad, is it?
  • Options

Checked on eBay you can get a Charlton Pencil case with your name printed and shirt number of choice added. All this for £7.99p that's the price of a couple of pints ! You know it makes sense ! I'm going to have the shirt number 132 on mine. Because that's my favourite bus route !

Currently not sure what nick knacks to keep it in, but will post up when I have decided.

Bus route? You're not proper Charlton

• Options
    PL54 said:

If Vetokele is injured it will probably get a game
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

PL54 said:

If Vetokele is injured it will probably get a game
    But only if it's called Yann.