Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am begging you

Please, please can you find a job for Chris Powell, please. Surely he can be an ambassador for you Club and pick a wage up that way or how about a programme seller or a tea boy?, anything !?.

Just get this Man out of our Club and away from our Players, PLEASE and sharpish.

Comments

• Options
    And I am telling you,
    He's not going.
    He's the best man we've ever known
    There's no way he will ever go
    No no no way, no no no way, you're living without him.
    Not living without him.
    No you'll never be free
    He's staying, he's staying
    And you
    And you
    And you
    You're gonna love Powelly
  • Options

Please, please can you find a job for Chris Powell, please. Surely he can be an ambassador for you Club and pick a wage up that way or how about a programme seller or a tea boy?, anything !?.

Just get this Man out of our Club and away from our Players, PLEASE and sharpish.

Chris hasn't given the team the new manager bounce yet then?
  • Options
    lol, gotta love football
  • Options
    Lol town I'm afraid you need Jesus Christ
  • Options
    Wow! Hudds had 15 shots on goal, 0 on target!!! Incredible and it's down to the players as they're wasting chances, huh?
  • Options
    What do you expect us to do he was 2 managers ago....keep up!

Give him a chance, give him some money, give him some support and he may come good it's only been 3 games ffs!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please Charlton, just ring him up and offer him a job. It truly is our only hope. Get him the f**k out of Yorkshire and hope he only ever comes back as Manager of an away Team (that will be three points then).
  • Options
    FFS give him a chance LBTF. Your lot weren't exactly having a good season before CP showed up. Judge him around Christmas, not before.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

With supporters like you mate you deserve relegation.

What you on about?, having to watch utter shite and Players out of position? (Again). The worst Manager we have had for years (some accolade that when Mark Robins has been in charge). I blame the Chairman me.
  • Options
    Sorry Leeds he is not answering his phone, keeps going to voicemail.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Davo55 said:

FFS give him a chance LBTF. Your lot weren't exactly having a good season before CP showed up. Judge him around Christmas, not before.

Blimey Davo, that sounds a bit too sensible to me. Don't forget that this is a football form.
  • Options

Your players are terrible there is no drive or passion there, but they may do ok in league one.

they might go on another 444 game unbeten run....
  • Options
    LBTF has always seemed relatively level headed and is obviously disappointed with the start Powell has made after the work Lillis done.

To judge after 3 games is a bit silly but if Peeters had started his charlton career in the same way. We'd be fuming.

I stand by my comments at Powell the manager. He will take them down, but I hope not as he is a top bloke and as a player, a charlton legend
  • Options
    I don't actually blame Powell, I blame the f*****g idiots that employed him. Of all the Managers we could have had and we appoint this absolute idiot.
  • Options

Redrobo said:

With supporters like you mate you deserve relegation.

What you on about?, having to watch utter shite and Players out of position? (Again). The worst Manager we have had for years (some accolade that when Mark Robins has been in charge). I blame the Chairman me.
    I know it's a hard time for you as you've lost to a hated rival, but I just really want to get across to you how hilarious I am finding your reaction to it. Cheers
  • Options
    LBTF. You are what makes visiting this site worthwhile.
    FFS,they lose to their local rivals 0-3 and you get upset with him having a rant.
    You have to laugh.
  • Options
    At least you didn't have far to walk home today.
  • Options
    Have to agree in a way. Strange appointment for them really and he most likely will take them down. He would have taken us down last season as well.