Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Rotherham match thread 20/9/14

edited September 2014 in General Charlton
Afternoon all and welcome to this afternoons match thread. I hoping that after my lap-top trails and tribulations on Tuesday evening (after attempting to download a 'live' stream that screwed my connections) all is now well and I can complete a full game!! So the addicks have the opportunity to get an away win potentially at Millmoor and I think they can get at least a point. I'll bring you the teams as soon as I can.............COYR's

Comments

• Charlton: Henderson, Solly, Wiggins, Bikey-Amougou, Ben Haim; Gudmundsson, Cousins, Jackson (c), Buyens; Moussa, Vetokele
  • Please say JBG is fit. If he is, I think we can win. If he isn't, I think we will find it too hard to keep possession and create chances.
  • edited September 2014
    Gudsun is back.....get in!! Moussa takes over from George
  • Charlton subs: Pope, Wilson, Fox, Harriott, Morrison, Bulot, Tucudean
  • 4-4-1-1 line up?
  • 4-4-1-1 rather than 4-4-2?
  • Like that team!
  • let's hope moussa can step up! 2-0 addicks :) vetokele and gudmundsson
  • Poor Churchy
  • Would like to see them try 4-3-3 against a slightly weaker side like this, JBG and Cousins/Moussa flanking Vetokele
  • Sponsored links:

• Afternoon all and welcome to this afternoons match thread. I hoping that after my lap-top trails and tribulations on Tuesday evening (after attempting to download a 'live' stream that screwed my connections) all is now well and I can complete a full game!! So the addicks have the opportunity to get an away win potentially at Millmoor and I think they can get at least a point. I'll bring you the teams as soon as I can.............COYR's

Millmoor, ffs Red........ Where've you been? ;)

• Rotherham Loach, Richardson, Morgan, Arnason, Skarz; Taylor, Green, Smallwood, Wordsworth; Revell, Bowery.
  • Church must be totally demotivated now.
  • edited September 2014
    T.C.E said:

Afternoon all and welcome to this afternoons match thread. I hoping that after my lap-top trails and tribulations on Tuesday evening (after attempting to download a 'live' stream that screwed my connections) all is now well and I can complete a full game!! So the addicks have the opportunity to get an away win potentially at Millmoor and I think they can get at least a point. I'll bring you the teams as soon as I can.............COYR's

Millmoor, ffs Red........ Where've you been? ;)

Oops..........old habits die hard mate!! apologies to all....New York Stadium
  • No Pringle for Rotherham... Is that Frazer R at right back?
  • Henders, solly, wiggins, bikey, Ben -haim..
    Henders, solly, wiggins, bikey, Ben -haim..
    Henders, solly, wiggins, bikey...
    solly, wiggins, bikey...
    Henders, solly, wiggins, bikey, Ben -haim
  • Rotherham subs-: Collin, Broadfoot, Frecklington, Pringle, Derbyshire, Becchio, Clarke-Harris.
  • They've got quite a strong bench...
  • Good afternoon Red. Good afternoon all. if there is no stream available I will do the usual 'as others see us' updates from a Rotherham United perspective.
    many apologies in advance for my slowness and typos.
    Respect to the travelling Addicks.
  • Sponsored links:

• 30 mins till ko............COYR's
  • Good afternoon RM and Seth(or, actually, good morning here in Walnut Creek). Thanks in advance for all your updates. It's good to see Gud back in the team. :-)
  • seth plum said:

Good afternoon Red. Good afternoon all. if there is no stream available I will do the usual 'as others see us' updates from a Rotherham United perspective.
    many apologies in advance for my slowness and typos.
    Respect to the travelling Addicks.

Afternoon @sethplum.....thanks as always mate
  • No Pringle for Rotherham... Is that Frazer R at right back?

Yep that is the same one who played so well for us a few years ago
  • Anthony Wordsworth in midfield for them?
  • I think the radio commentary will be on sky channel 0152
  • Redhenry said:

I think the radio commentary will be on sky channel 0152

No such channel
  • Any luck with streams ?
  • Not writing off Tuc yet but definitely happy to see that change for Moussa especially away from home. Some more pace on the counter could help us be even more clinical against the lower teams away from home.
  • sorry upfront for any spellng or typos mistake
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!