Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mysterious sandwich trail found outside Brockley train station

The things you end up reading when you get redirected to the News shopper's website, and people get paid for this?

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/11467269.Mysterious_trail_of_sandwiches_found_in_Brockley/?ref=mr

'A trail of sandwiches was left on the road outside Brockley train station yesterday.

Brockley twitter user Kim Sheehan tweeted a photo of the sandwiches on Station Road, which also consisted of one burger, with comment: “Someone has left a row of sandwiches and burgers outside Brockley station. Not sure what they are trying to catch...”

The 24-year-old personal assistant added upon seeing the sandwiches she had no idea what was going on and that the trail started and finished along the path.

She said: “I thought it was funny but also a bit wasteful as they looked like good sandwiches!”

Crickey , hope it wasn't the leftovers from the Valley catering.

Comments

• That takes the biscuit
  • The things you end up reading when you get redirected to the News shopper's website, and people get paid for this?

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/11467269.Mysterious_trail_of_sandwiches_found_in_Brockley/?ref=mr

'A trail of sandwiches was left on the road outside Brockley train station yesterday.

Brockley twitter user Kim Sheehan tweeted a photo of the sandwiches on Station Road, which also consisted of one burger, with comment: “Someone has left a row of sandwiches and burgers outside Brockley station. Not sure what they are trying to catch...”

The 24-year-old personal assistant added upon seeing the sandwiches she had no idea what was going on and that the trail started and finished along the path.

She said: “I thought it was funny but also a bit wasteful as they looked like good sandwiches!”

Crickey , hope it wasn't the leftovers from the Valley catering.

The cheese wouldn't be vegetarian.
  • The news shopper and kent messenger are full of crap like this these days.
  • But the journalists have to earn a crust somehow.
    They kneed the dough to pay the bills.
    The yeast you can do is not rise to it.
  • But the journalists have to earn a crust somehow.
    They kneed the dough to pay the bills.
    The yeast you can do is not rise to it.

That was awful mate... Go to bread.
  • Whoever did this will end up in custardy.
  • Jesus... that burger on the far right looks really sandwiched in!!
  • They'll have to use their loaves to solve this one.
  • They'll have to use their loaves to solve this one.

That or they'll need a slice of luck.
  • i expect this was done in the name of art or to highlight some kind of protest possibly "sandwich and burger chains" "the throw away society" or something much deeper or abstract either way i expect my taxes paid for the grant
  • Sponsored links:

• Must've been our two new German signings - Hansel & Gretel - making sure they could find their way back from training.
  • lolwray said:

i expect this was done in the name of art or to highlight some kind of protest possibly "sandwich and burger chains" "the throw away society" or something much deeper or abstract either way i expect my taxes paid for the grant

Cibatta not jump to any conclusions.
  • lolwray said:

i expect this was done in the name of art or to highlight some kind of protest possibly "sandwich and burger chains" "the throw away society" or something much deeper or abstract either way i expect my taxes paid for the grant

Cibatta not jump to any conclusions.
    "dough" !!!!!!!!!