Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harriott discusses lack of starts with BP

Comments

• Options
    I think I will stay out of this one. Next time you speak to BP, can you ask why our Lawrie isn't getting a chance in the England setup :)
  • Options
    @Luckyreds A flag for that?! Would you be so kind as to explain?
  • Options
    I already linked this story in the other Harriott thread
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    More timewasting for the moderators to have to deal with ; another random flag.

I sometimes wonder if the problem is people scrolling through a thread on a smartphone. It can be easy to hit the flag/like/lol buttons by mistake.
  • Options

More timewasting for the moderators to have to deal with ; another random flag.

I sometimes wonder if the problem is people scrolling through a thread on a smartphone. It can be easy to hit the flag/like/lol buttons by mistake.

Nah, it's just people being cocks mate.
  • Options
    Back to the Subject Matter.

Callum Harriott was unhappy and shaking his head on Tuesday as he did not get on.

Last season callum's best two games were the last two. where he scored those 5 goals.

before that 17ap 11 as sub 4 cup 1g.

Shows signs that he is a bad reader of the game, but can be electric in short bursts.

I trust Bob Peeters Judgement on this.
  • Options
    Harriot - 'Why aren't you picking me boss?'

Bog Bob - 'Coz you are a park / sunday league player son'

Harriot - 'I'll get my coat'
  • Options
    After his cameo on Saturday I don't know he thought he'd get on on tuesday
  • Options
    Not giving the ball away every time he gets it might endear him to the managet.
  • Options
    I quite like Harriot but he sure was pony on Saturday. Think he should go on loan for a couple of months.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Callum can't do the basics.
    I can accept that his type of wing play means he will lose the ball on occasions, but he has struggled
    to make an impact this season,

The crowd were very irate with him, when he failed to make a simple two yard pass on saturday.
    As Bulot could well be ahead of him now, maybe a loan to a 1st division club where he can get some form back.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Don't understand why fans think it is acceptable to get so irate with him, yet get all defensive when someone suggests that Joe Pigott isn't all that. Both 20 years of age I believe.

Pigott's not had a proper extended run in the team to make an informed judgment of his skills at this time in this league. Harriott has had many more games and with a few rare spurts of form has not looked overly impressive for the most part. Pigott fluffed his lines against Milwall, an important game at the time even without the rivalry. Harriott's been mucking up simple passes against teams like Rotherham for goodness' sake.
  • Options
    Pigott hasn't been given an extended run because he isn't good enough I believe.

Harriott has useful qualities (pace, and the odd goal) which is why he plays. For me he is the absolute definition of a 'confidence player'
  • Options
    And neither will ever be good enough for this level...............
  • Options
    Anyone see his tweet today, just said nothing will happen if you are waiting, now it could just be a random tweet but that to me says he is looking himself for a club to go on loan to
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Pigott hasn't been given an extended run because he isn't good enough I believe.

Harriott has useful qualities (pace, and the odd goal) which is why he plays. For me he is the absolute definition of a 'confidence player'

or, you know, he's still just a kid.
  • Options

Anyone see his tweet today, just said nothing will happen if you are waiting, now it could just be a random tweet but that to me says he is looking himself for a club to go on loan to

yes, that is the only possible explanation. : - )
  • Options

I think it was his entry to the player's caption competition that JJ runs on Twitter, awarded 3 points and a cheese sarnie.