Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bournemouth and Fulham away tickets (both on general sale today, B'mouth SOLD OUT)

edited October 2014 in General Charlton
On sale on Monday morning

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140918-fulham-bournemouth-tickets-1926058.aspx

£26 for Bournemouth, £30 for Fulham

Comments

• 3,000 allocation for Fulham. I thought would be higher because this will be a very popular one.
  • For me its an easy one to get to work in earls court, so a few beers after work then head to the game, personally £30.00 is a piss take but they know they'll sell well.
  • doing both of these and will get our tickets Monday. Can see a lot of people not doing Fulham at 30 quid and on the box.
  • edited September 2014
    just looking at the restrictions, I had a season ticket for the last 4 years but this year I haven't renewed for, I've probably averaged about 15-18 away games a season for about the last 5-6 years, buying 2 tickets to each one, at what phase am I allowed to buy couldn't see it that clear on the site.

thanks
  • We'll sell out Fulham no problem, it's only when the distance is a bit longer that it being on TV affects numbers I'd say.
  • edited September 2014

just looking at the restrictions, I had a season ticket for the last 4 years but this year I haven't renewed for, I've probably averaged about 15-18 away games a season for about the last 5-6 years, buying 2 tickets to each one, at what phase am I allowed to buy couldn't see it that clear on the site.

thanks

Restricted sale phase three – AFC Bournemouth (a)

From 9am on the morning of Tuesday, October 7th

Fans with a purchase history of three or more away games during the 2013/14 campaign can also buy up to the minimum purchased for all three games last season.
  • We would have easily sold out Fulham this season had we not had a day out there a few years ago
  • Sponsored links:

• £30 is ok, but £20 for kids is a bit much for a Friday night televised game. Shot themselves in the foot there I think.
  • Dansk_Red said:

thanks

Fans with a purchase history of three or more away games during the 2013/14 campaign can also buy up to the minimum purchased for all three games last season.

sorry I was actually asking about Fulham thanks anyway.
  • Dansk_Red said:

thanks

sorry I was actually asking about Fulham thanks anyway.
    just looked its got to have been a typo, and 2013/2014 season not 2014/2015 season
  • 3,000 allocation for Fulham. I thought would be higher because this will be a very popular one.

I presume that's all the club requested. Do Fulham still have a 'neutral' section?
  • Cannot wait for this Friday night away games are superb, Southend away in 2010 was brilliant, was in general a younger crowd and everyone was in shoes going straight out after!
    I assume we'll get a few more in the Neutral end, Millwall had 4k there plus the neutral end which I'm told had about 5 Fulham fans in.
  • Defo doing Fulham then hitting Abacus after in the city.

Near Bank? Decent gaff.

Near Bank? Decent gaff.
    That's it. It's always knee deep in there....
  • £30 for a live game on TV and £20 for kids

Sod that.

Double sod that.

Thank God our owners are more sensible.

• Sponsored links:

Near Bank? Decent gaff.
    Abbey Bar on the Minories is better. Happy hour Fridays.
  • Cannot wait for this Friday night away games are superb, Southend away in 2010 was brilliant, was in general a younger crowd and everyone was in shoes going straight out after!
    I assume we'll get a few more in the Neutral end, Millwall had 4k there plus the neutral end which I'm told had about 5 Fulham fans in.

They had not played there in a good few years though. We were only there with a huge support a couple of years ago.
  • Does any one think Bournemouth will sell out before they go to phase two?

Near Bank? Decent gaff.
    It's not abacus anymore i dont think?

Think it's closed down if it's the one i'm thinking off, unless it was being refurbished.

• Oh whaaaaat!

Strippers it is then.
  • My university is about 2 miles from Fulhams ground. Will be straight to Kingston afterwards.

£25 quid for an U21. Happy to pay that.
  • Still open Gal, just different name
  • It's Forge now.
  • Ah ok, nice one.