Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If u could add one player to this team or one thing.

Obviously has to be sensible and a player we could achieve or a tactical change which could happen. Great start but some holes in the team and not the perfect picture yet.

Comments

• change the record
  • Assombalonga.
  • I would get us to hold possession further up the pitch and press up a bit more.
  • bring back yann
  • Someone similar to Hoolahan. So Hoolahan.
  • Carl Leaburn in his later days with us. Hold it, pass it, flick it on to Igor, score the old goal. That'd do.
  • dizzee said:

SCP

Aged 30, right
  • Sponsored links:

• Zinedine Zidane or a jet fighter plane
  • edited September 2014
    Jordan Obita.

Might be a bit unrealistic but he'd be a player I'd really like to see us sign. Versatile left sided player with a lot of potential and only 20. Decent defensively and can get up and down the pitch quick. Can beat people on the wings and deliver a decent cross. Also good at this level. I think our left side is very weak (not solely cause of Wiggins) and he'd improve us.
  • One player.... That is all the criteria is....and people want Yann? I love the bloke but gve me Hazard, Ronaldo, Messi any day.

If you mean one player from a realistic perspective the I don't know as I am not a scout and do not watch sufficient games so would end up picking an ex CAFC player as I don't know any others. Sako looked good last night so would take him.
  • Jordan Rhodes. Come on roly
  • Jordan Obita.

Might be a bit unrealistic but he'd be a player I'd really like to see us sign. Versatile left sided player with a lot of potential and only 20. Decent defensively and can get up and down the pitch quick. Can beat people on the wings and deliver a decent cross. Also good at this level. I think our left side is very weak (not solely cause of Wiggins) and he'd improve us.

Just me that read that as Jonathan Obika? lol
  • Yann and Igor would be the best front two in the league, no question.
  • Leuth said:

dizzee said:

SCP

Aged 30, right
    No, as he is now.
  • Yann is pretty overrated on here.

Played great for us, but be real, there's much better and younger players around.

Played great for us, but be real, there's much better and younger players around.

Exactly what I think, was Kermorgant really that good?
    Bare in mind when we sold him we were tipped to be relegated.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2014
    I'm not sure who, but a ball winning, enforcer type central midfielder.
  • How did this thread turn into a Powell and kermorgant thread yet again. Bore me later.

And way out of our realistic range............
  • Claus Jensen or Andy Reid.
  • Darren Bent would do two big important things for us. Firstly, he scores goals, secondly he would put another two thousand on the attendance in my opinion as a well loved ex player. That one move could become the difference regarding the top six.
  • Granpa said:

Darren Bent would do two big important things for us. Firstly, he scores goals, secondly he would put another two thousand on the attendance in my opinion as a well loved ex player. That one move could become the difference regarding the top six.

In glad you got the word 'big' in.
  • Claus Jensen or Andy Reid.

Claus Jensen all the way... Would rip a role right through this League
  • Which current players are out there that we could realistically afford and would want to come to Charlton ?
  • edited September 2014

One player.... That is all the criteria is....and people want Yann? I love the bloke but gve me Hazard, Ronaldo, Messi any day.

If you mean one player from a realistic perspective the I don't know as I am not a scout and do not watch sufficient games so would end up picking an ex CAFC player as I don't know any others. Sako looked good last night so would take him.

"Obviously has to be sensible" was the OP
  • realistically,YANN