Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Funny things that kids say!

Comments

• Options

MrOneLung said:

This morning as I was towelling myself dry after my shower, my boy asked what those big things are behind my willy.

Before I could answer he then said ' I think it must be where your food goes once you have eaten it'

He didn't say big, did he ?
    He couldn't pronounce 'pendulous'
  • Options

"who are you supporting in the world cup semi finals?
    because me and Grandma are supporting Holland,
    because Britain and Argentina had a war,
    because of some islands"

"can you remember the name of the Islands your Grandma told you the conflict was about?"

"er yes

er the Canary Islands"
  • Options
    youngest came home from first day in reception last week, I get in from work.

me - nice day at school?
    Jas - yes dad
    me - make any new friends did you?
    Jas (without even looking up from watching Team Umizomi) - yes Dad, Micky and weirdo..
    me - thats nice, who's weirdo.......

silence..
  • Options
    Last year, at a school where I work, there was an "International" day. One 4yo came to school wearing an Australian hat with accompanying corks. The teaching asked the class if anybody knew the purpose of the corks; the first response from a 4yo old was "to keep the Kangaroos away" !!!
  • Options
    Many years back now but when my wife was carrying our second child our daughter just kept asking questions so that my wife eventually had to gently explain in a bit more detail. After hearing an explanation of how babies are made she asked:-

"Are you going to have any more babies"
    Wife - "No I don't think so"
    "No you wouldn't want to do that again would you"
  • Options
    Today after other half let rip.

"Mummy was daddy smelly when you married him?"
  • Options

Think we'd all like to know what Mummy said now :)
  • Options

Think we'd all like to know what Mummy said now :)
    I said "no sweetheart, I married a man and he turned into an extended sofa that farts a lot."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whilst discussing with one of my boys tonight about farm animals, I asked him to name three animals that don't live on farms. He replied with T-Rex, caterpillars and penguins :-)
  • Options
    My daughter has taken to saying "oh bless you darling" whenever someone sneezes in a voice resembling Dot Cotton.
  • Options
    Last month valentines disco at school, I asked my 9 year old if anyone had asked her, she replied "yeah but just some Italian bloke"
  • Options
    Last year at our school, the young pupils were encouraged to wear their national costumes for an "International Day". One young lad had a typical Australian hat with corks attached. The teacher asked the other pupils if any knew the purpose of the corks on the Australian hat. One such pupil replied "to keep away the kangaroos" - classic!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PeterGage said:

Last year at our school, the young pupils were encouraged to wear their national costumes for an "International Day". One young lad had a typical Australian hat with corks attached. The teacher asked the other pupils if any knew the purpose of the corks on the Australian hat. One such pupil replied "to keep away the kangaroos" - classic!

It was "last year" in September 2014 too.... :wink:
    Still made me laugh 2nd time reading it though.
  • Options
    whilst doing little video of my 7 year old on train to send to cafc for the football for a fiver fan thing i was asking him q,s about the game. he was looking out the window whiklst answering he shouted top of his voice - look dad theres the pub we got to ..

needless to say cafc edited that bit out.
  • Options
    My daughter just told me that all of her friends support Manchester United Kingdom.
  • Options

My nephew (nearly 10) who has been bought up Millwall by he's mean mean parents and even regularly goes millwall has suddenly decided he supports Southampton, he's asked for the kit for his birthday and everything. I'm looking forward to buying it. (Really random as he lives in sittingbourne)

Brilliant