Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton defender targets first away win at Rotherham

Comments

• Options
    Ben Haim also spoke of his admiration for Bob Peeters after the former Belgium striker brought the centre-half to The Valley.

“I think he is a really good manager.

“He doesn’t like to kick the ball long, he likes to play with the ball from the back.

“That’s what we like as well.

Every player seems to like Big Bob
  • Options

Tal has pleasantly surprised me... Been one of our surprise signings this season

I agree. Always thought he was a bit slow & now past it, but him & Bikey have formed a good partnership & our back 4 is probably one of the best in the division.
  • Options
    He's been outstanding so far; he reads the game so well and exudes authority. Very comfortable in possession too.
  • Options
    Loved the corner routine him and BK had for BK's goal!
  • Options
    One of the best defenders I have seen for Charlton. Always thought he was a bit of a mercenary but my view has changed entirely and he is great to watch.
  • Options
    But he is just a money grabbing bastard.
  • Options
    Has good pedigree. So far he's been top notch for us and seems to be enjoying his football.
  • Options
    TBH makes it all look so easy has a calm laid back appearance doesn't seem to panic and has class about it, have been really surprised by him
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I wasn't exactly over the moon when I heard we had signed TBH or Bikey. However, im pleasantly surprised with them so far. Long may it continue.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    dickplumb said:

But he is our money grabbing bastard.

Fixed it for you :)