Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I know I'm going to get abuse for this but

I never moan about players but in my opinion I'm not sure at all on tucudean.

He does some great touches here and there but nothing spectacular and tonight he had 3 great chances.

After the way he played again brighton and has the same amount as goals as George (in total) I would hoensty give church ago.

Tonight annoyed me moussa was terrible Saturday and in church's last game he look very good and set up Igor for his goal I don't see based on their last games how moussa comes on over church.

Church did have a poor year last season, but so did the whole team, I honestly think he would be much better ibe with the way we play and with the way tucudean is playing I think Church deserves ago.

For Rotherham away I would start with church and Igor (if not I injuired) I think at the moment he will feel like he has a point to prove and will offer more then George.

I'm not saying church is better or george is bad.. I'm just feel at the moment Church deserved ago?

What do guys think.. And please not just the boring church bop boys.

Comments

• Options
    Do you know what I think your right! I would replace Tucudean with church especially after his performance away at Brighton
  • Options
    P*ss off ;-)
  • Options
    Church bop
  • Options
    Phone Mr. Peeters and give him the benefit of your advice.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    Agreed, Tucudean is an absolute dud for me. Apart from the Derby goal I can't really think of a single moment of quality from him.

Just what actually does he do? Reminds me a lot of Church but with a lot less running.
  • Options

Phone Mr. Peeters and give him the benefit of your advice.

Wasn't "advice" mate was a opinion but hey....
  • Options
    wwaddick said:

P*ss off ;-)

Please...
  • Options

I don't think he's half as bad as some are making out, granted he hasn't set the world alight or shown as much as the other new lads, but calling him a dud is way off the mark I'd say.

So what does he offer?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He always looks knackered to me! We definitely need to get another striker in...
  • Options
    He's shown some nice touches, tonight he could have had two goals, works hard. I stated he hasn't set the world alight yet, but I don't see him as a dud at all. I just think he's taking a bit longer than the others to really get up and running. But I think he has enough about him to eventually shine.
  • Options
    He created more chanced for himself then anyone else tonight he just needs to put a couple away. I think he's not bad at all.
  • Options
    I thought George had some decent chances today. Muffed yes but most he made for himself. Airshot was embarrassing but he is young and learning the league, nor has he played regularly at this level. We looked less threatening when he went off. Same in previous games.
  • Options
    I still think the tuc is a dud. churchinho would have had a hatters tonight
  • Options
    Tucadean is worse than church definately
  • Options
    disagree with every word in carters post
  • Options
    timken said:

disagree with every word in carters post

Agreed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I still like him. He's not gonna set the league alight but I always feel he's got a moment of magic in his locker. Him and Vetokele seem to have an understanding and he's getting in the right places for 3 or 4 chances in the 45-60 minutes he's on the pitch. Worth sticking with him I reckon.
  • Options
    I don't think he's bad but I don't think he's any better than Church. So if I was Church (while I'd accept Igor was better than me) I'd be annoyed and bemused at being dropped for Tucudean.
  • Options
    I'm afraid that George has watched the advert for 'Walking Football' and thinks he is auditioning. Igor worked his balls off but George trundled around making no contribution. Moussa's decision making is suspect but his energy helped keep the Wolves defence honest when he came on. One good goal and a dribble to win a penalty isn't enough for him to keep his place.
  • Options
    Players take time to adapt to new leagues, some players do it quicker than others.

Feel like we haven't seen the best of Tucudean yet, but other options are available if Bob feels that we could do better than him.
  • Options
    Should have made it 2 nil, two minutes after Bikey's opener. Needs to be a lot stronger, however we do miss him in the respect of a "lump up front" when he goes off after 60 minutes. Moussa is a right sided midfielder so not a like for like replacement.

Would Church be any better? No idea as I've not seen long enough with him and Igor up top. Never went to Brighton, but from what I have been told he had a decent 2nd half.

• Options
    Tell me how you disagree then you pair of geniuses
  • Options
    GT is doing his best but appears to be a limited player. Not going to get on his back for that.

Moussa made less impact than in other games but showed some promising combinations with Bulot. I think Moussa is a promising player and with decent coaching and a bit of composure will improve a lot.
  • Options
    What nice touches did he show?

How did he make the chances for himself? Igor slipped him through one on one and he missed the target.

What has he shown to suggest he has anything in his locker?

I want him to do well obviously but we had the same thing with Marvin Sordell last year. People saying 'there is a player in there', without it really being based on anything but Wikipedia stats of previous clubs. Based on what I've seen with my eyes, he doesn't actually have a distinctive trait about him that makes him an asset to the team, unlike pretty much every other player in that 11.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    cafctom said:

What has he shown to suggest he has anything in his locker?

His first half performance against Derby where he actually looked more dangerous than Igor. We only went in with two goals because of him.

There are a number of things he's doing well and he seems to link up well with Igor. Just needs to be sharper in front of goal.