Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wolves Match thread 16/9/14

Evening all, can we manage another 3 points tonight and climb to the top of the table potentially? I would like to think yes, but to be honest I would take a point tonight and to keep our unbeaten run going.
I believe there may be a 'live' stream for the game, if it is good we can all watch, however if it turns out like the one on Saturday, I'll be completing a full and normal match thread on here.
I'll post any working links and the teams as soon as I get them. COYR's

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Early for a change. Thanks in advance Red / Seth. Come on you rip roaring free scoring Addicks.

(And Up Tipp for the replay on Saturday)
  • Top man Red. Will be hanging on your every word!
  • edited September 2014
    Just spoken with Dicky Davies (Sky bloke)... no Gudmundsson (Groin injury), Bulot on the bench
  • @CAFCofficial: Charlton starting XI: Henderson; Gomez, Wiggins, Bikey-Amougou, Ben Haim; Wilson, Buyens, Jackson, Cousins; Tucudean, Vetokele. #cafc
  • Charlton: Henderson; Gomez, Wiggins, Bikey-Amougou, Ben Haim; Wilson, Buyens, Jackson, Cousins; Tucudean, Vetokele.
  • Subs: Pope, Morrison, Bulot, Moussa, Harriott, Church, Fox
  • Cmon!!!!!!!!!!
  • Evening Red.
  • evening Red, let's hope for another win tonight
  • one of my good mates lee evans is starting for them, alright player good touch and can pick a pass but his decision making is sometimes off. Had a word with him today to see if he can grab an own goal or two he said he'll see what he can do, heres hoping haha!
  • Sponsored links:

• Wolves Ikeme; Doherty, Batth (c), Stearman, Golbourne; McDonald, Evans, Henry, Saville, Sako; Clarke.
  • Charlton: Henderson; Gomez, Wiggins, Bikey-Amougou, Ben Haim; Wilson, Buyens, Jackson, Cousins; Tucudean, Vetokele.

Looks like Big Bob read my preview!
  • Wolves Subs: McCarey, Edwards, Rowe, van La Parra, Ricketts, Jacobs, Dicko.
  • Enjoyed a magnificent view of the Valley landing at City airport just now. Thank you BA for being on time, should just make it for kick off. Got a good feeling about tonight. COYR!
  • Red, just read your shite news on the other thread. I'm sorry pal, try and keep your pecker up
  • Red, just read your shite news on the other thread. I'm sorry pal, try and keep your pecker up

Thanks mate, I can only hope and pray its not as bad as last time, my age is against me even more now. The sanctuary of the match thread I hope will keep me going.
  • I cant get a stream to work so normal match thread on here tonight....if anyone needs updates that is?
  • I very much doubt they'll be a stream
  • On the Charlton Athletic site, the NewsNow page carries a thread for the Pakistan Tribune that says it is going to show our game live
  • edited September 2014
    Just seen this tweet from Gudmunsson -: Not able to play tonight but doing what i can to be fit asap. The boys will keep the good run going. C'mon The Addicks

Nice touch in my opinion
  • Sponsored links:

• Singing Gomez, wiggins, bikey, Ben-haim...
    Singing Gomez, wiggins, bikey, Ben-haim...
    Singing Gomez, wiggins, bikey ....Gomez, wiggins, bikey,
    Gomez, wiggins, bikey, Ben-haim

To the tune of 'she'll be coming round the mountain'
  • Jackett has picked a defensive looking side for the first time this season that I can recall .. they're running scared .. come on you Addicks .. shove it up 'em .. cry wolf and attack !!!!
  • For those interested I have poured myself a nice Shiraz for the first half.

shiraz'll love you forever .. and ever (:>) .. best of luck Red
  • Anyone know who No.33 is warming up for us? - I know Aherne Grant is out there for the experience but dont know who the other one is
  • Muldoon is 33
  • Muldoon is 33

Cheers... thought it was possibly him

shiraz'll love you forever .. and ever (:>) .. best of luck Red
    Thanks mate, I really need it now. I'll keep you all informed of any progress, I just didn't expect it to happen again so soon. Reason given was I did too good a job and cant afford me!!
  • Full match thread tonight if required.
  • Wolves are lining up 4-4-2-1 tonight.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!