Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gate Swords

Am thinking of getting rid of some of my old Charlton stuff, one thing being the cast iron sword I "liberated" from the old valley gates. Anyone got any idea what it might be worth?

Comments

• Options
    I am sure Henry would take it for the museum rather than you being caught with stolen goods.
  • Options
    Thought this was going to be about a violent form of female contraception
  • Options
    Pie, couscous and a Greek salad.
  • Options
    It would be a great idea to gift it to the museum.
  • Options
    It is worthless crap but I will help you out by finding it and all the other stuff you have a safe home. ; - )

Seriously, you know we'd love to have it. Hard to set a price but if you do want to sell let us have first dibs please.
  • Options
    Well you ain't come back about me Jimmy seed ciggy card
  • Options
    Clive was going to pick it up I thought.

When are you next at the Valley?
  • Options

It is worthless crap but I will help you out by finding it and all the other stuff you have a safe home. ; - )

Seriously, you know we'd love to have it. Hard to set a price but if you do want to sell let us have first dibs please.

Will do. Not sure if I'll be able to bring myself to get rid of it all though!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Not sure mate very busy right now, pm me your address and I will whack some bits in the post including some pics I.won in the auctions
  • Options

Will do. Not sure if I'll be able to bring myself to get rid of it all though!
    You can always loan it to the museum for a fixed period. That way it is still yours but others can see it.

Not sure mate very busy right now, pm me your address and I will whack some bits in the post including some pics I.won in the auctions

Will text you now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henry do you have a separate form for accepting stolen goods on loan?

WINK
  • Options
    I love those swords. We should bring them back. Will give you twenty for it.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

WINK

Salvaged
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

WINK

We prefer to believe that loyal fans took various items into safe storage during the exodus period awaiting the time that a special place was created at the Valley for the display of such relics.

Honest, officer.
  • Options
    Can we have the clock back too, then?
  • Options

Am thinking of getting rid of some of my old Charlton stuff, one thing being the cast iron sword I "liberated" from the old valley gates. Anyone got any idea what it might be worth?

The pen is mightily than the sword.

Cheque made payable to ?
  • Options
    Ben, would you like a flyer from the Swindon play off match with details of the Charlton Ticket arrangements for Wembley?
  • Options
    I know where there is a lot of turf.
  • Options
    BDL said:

Ben, would you like a flyer from the Swindon play off match with details of the Charlton Ticket arrangements for Wembley?

Yes, please. Can you give it to Mick E?
  • Options
    Sent you a pm mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't suppose you have a picture Dave. I won't be purchasing but it was before my time and I'd love to see what it looks like, also if anyone has any pictures of the original gates that'd be brilliant.
  • Options

BDL said:

Yes, please. Can you give it to Mick E?
    Done
  • Options
    Henry - I have 10 to 15 old shirts for you (mine and Charlton Church Lane's). Will drop them in to the Liberal Club if you are still getting in there before the Birmingham game?
  • Options
    Cheers, will be in there from about 1.00pm.
  • Options
    PS. Say badge to me when see me
  • Options

PS. Say badge to me when see me

secret clique password
  • Options
    Henry - will be down after 1pm on Saturday with the shirts and the password.
  • Options
    ..............and the secret handshake!
  • Options
    Cheers, see you there.