Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Charlton 1-0 Watford

many thanks to the 112 Lifers who gave their marks, due to some slight confusion when the players marks was set up both Gudmundsson and Harriott were included for marks when they had not completed 30 minutes on the pitch, I have therefor discounted their marks from the averages which are:

Henderson------- 8.49 MoM
Bikey-------------- 8.04
Ben Haim---------- 7.84
Buyens------------ 7.58
Solly-------------- 7.56
Vetokele----------- 7.29
Wilson------------- 7.16
Wiggins------------ 6.94
Cousins------------ 6.65
Jackson------------ 6.48
Tucudean---------- 5.80
Moussa------------ 5.78
TEAM--- 7.13

more detail can be found here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/13/7dda00740375b30c875abf6fcefcbb.pdf

Comments

• There can't have been many individual averages higher than 8.49?
  • Does Harriotts one on one which went straight at the keeper not count as a shot then
  • Thanks, Lancs - always interesting and appreciated.

Really like the addition of the Opta scores too - does seem to suggest Jackson gets unfairly marked down. 93% pass accuracy is pretty good going!
  • 26% tackles won on Saturday? Were we really that bad?

Strange that the OPTA Team marks and passing accuracy were highest for the Huddersfield game yet most felt it was our worse performance of the season.....
  • Thanks, Lancs - always interesting and appreciated.

Really like the addition of the Opta scores too - does seem to suggest Jackson gets unfairly marked down. 93% pass accuracy is pretty good going!

What if those 93 out of a hundred passes don't actually progress the build-up or, worse still, actually hinder it?
  • Surprised Jackson is that low and Wiggins too. Good stuff though.
  • Cousins definitely got booked for dissent, and I saw that the BBC stats missed his booking too.
  • Pedro45 said:

Cousins definitely got booked for dissent, and I saw that the BBC stats missed his booking too.

you're right he did, also neither the Football League nor CAFC has it as a yellow card.

someone asked how many yellow cards Buyens has - it is 3

• As Paulie says, Harriott definitely cut in from the right and the keeper made a decent catch low down from the on-target shot.