Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Madrid derby

124»

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant start but i'd be amazed if Real don't score and then Atletico need 5
  • Options
    Hello! What's all this?
    Might have to watch this now.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    This is going to get nasty.
  • Options
    Class from Benzema beating 3 defenders before the goal
  • Options
    2-1 and the tie is probably now decided. Personally i've never liked the away goals rule at least not in 90 mins. If Athletico can get it to 4-1 in 90 mins they should have least have the chance to win it in extra time and then perhaps the away goals rule should kick in.
  • Options
    Never seen Torres act like that. Athletico players seem possessed.
  • Options
    Surely there's going to be a red card or 2 here
  • Options
    Terrible defending from Savic against Benzema
  • Options
    Hoping Atletico come out in second half same way they did in the first.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I have massive respect for anyone who grows up in Madrid and chooses to support Atletico. I went to a game in 1995 and their fans were mental.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only team I can't stand outside of England is Real Madrid. Out of jealousy of course but them being so god damn successful really does piss me off.
  • Options
    It's a classic north/south, rich/poor city rivalry.
  • Options
    I'm currently about 80 miles from Madrid and expected Spanish T.V. to show the match live.
    Instead they are showing a couple of blokes commentating the match from a studio inside the stadium.
  • Options
    They should scrap away goal rule.
  • Options

I'm currently about 80 miles from Madrid and expected Spanish T.V. to show the match live.
    Instead they are showing a couple of blokes commentating the match from a studio inside the stadium.

It was live on the BeIn channel last night - shame if you missed it!
  • Options

Jeofredo Stelling?
    Cristobal Kamara?
  • Options

Currently in Granada (visiting the Alhambra) don't think my telly can pick up Beln.
    Was in Madrid last week, we could have shared a beer.
  • Options
    Back on today - hoping Atletico can at least avoid a defeat to finish above Real and get the city bragging rights (at least in the league) this year.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    If Real win then Barca win the league, meaning Real will have to give Barca a guard of honor
  • Options

If Real win then Barca win the league, meaning Real will have to give Barca a guard of honor at El Classico next weekend

Clasico is weeks away, they don't play until 6 May, but Zidane has already said that if the situation arises then Real won't give Barca a guard of honour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If Real win then Barca win the league, meaning Real will have to give Barca a guard of honor at El Classico next weekend

Clasico is weeks away, they don't play until 6 May, but Zidane has already said that if the situation arises then Real won't give Barca a guard of honour.
    Sorry. Edited.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Currently in Granada (visiting the Alhambra) don't think my telly can pick up Beln.
    Was in Madrid last week, we could have shared a beer.
    I’m sure too could have had a pint each - no need to share.
  • Options
    Superb game and some great performances from both keepers to keep the score down. Fair result and hopefully that should mean Atletico finish the season as the top team here (not counting the Champions League!)
  • Options
    Back on tonight and I think Atletico could struggle against Real, who look rampant with Bellingham.
  • Options
    On ITV4 incidentally 
  • Options
    Back on tonight and I think Atletico could struggle against Real, who look rampant with Bellingham.
    You were saying 😉