Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Competition Week 1

Gonna do one of these every Monday, just for fun and I will pick the winner Saturday Evening

Here is this weeks, its not limited to one go each you can have as many as you like

Comments

• "...and then Roland said, now you are Charlton manager how about signing Wayne Rooney!"
  • What do you think of my highlights Wazza?
  • Becks: Have you farted?
    Wayne: Yep.
    Becks: I think that bloke behind you's just got a waft.
  • 'One of us has been retired from International football for four years, you wouldn't guess who'
  • Becks to Rooney "she does take it up the a**e you know"
  • Becks 'you should be able to button up the jacket without pulling in your beer belly'.
  • Woy keeps calling me woo nee, does he think I'm chinese or somethink?
  • "and then I managed to get three fingers in like this before I thought I'd better stop now or I'll snap her in half".
  • We'll see who's laughing when I've had my hair plugs and captaining England and you're going bald and retired, smug prick!
  • Rooney: "dave, watch... im about to do my Impression of an ugly c*nt"

(mid picture) becks laugh

Rooney: "havent done it yet"
  • Sponsored links:

• "What's that? Blatter is standing again? You're shitting me!"
  • " You WERE in the latest Planet of the Apes film ? Honest ? "
  • Hey Becks our kid, remember that gay orgy we went to?
    I had two in my hands like, and you just had the one in your left hand?
  • Love those highlights in your hair Becks.
  • Becks: Keep it up Wayne and you'll only be appearing on Only Fools and Horses if you dont improve
  • Beckham to Rooney - "My nan really fancies you."
  • "If I'm staying in a hotel or I'm sleeping on my own I have the hairdryer on."

NB He actually said this...
    Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/wayne_rooney_2.html#DtRv7c05gDuGMBA1.99
  • Beckham: "My hair looks lovely don't it Wayne, well Victoria says so anyways"

Rooney: "Looks okay, don't be smug though, my Coleen said as soon as my locks come through properly, I will be more of a heart throb than you"
  • Becks: when I get a stiffy it's right up here.
    Rooney: when I pull mine, it stretches out here
  • Beckham: There's a cracking over 50s bar just round the corner from 'ere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Will be picking the Winner of week 1 when I get back from the Valley tomorrow

I have to say I am disappointed so far, none of these are good enough to win, come on people I know you can do better
  • Rooney: Paulie has started another thread on that Charlton message board.
    Beckham: fuck off. No way!
    Rooney: yeah, straight up.
    Beckham: wooooooooooosh.

I have to say I am disappointed so far, none of these are good enough to win, come on people I know you can do better

Don't bother picking a winner. Roll it over for a week. Its been brilliant.
  • "If you think Wembley looks empty now, just wait until Spurs move in"

Fantastic - highlight of my week.
  • Beckham "When I got sent off in 98 people called me overratted and a twat"

Rooney " That's funny, that's what people call me now!"

Beckham "yup..."
  • Beckham: To what extent can Descartes be regarded as the father of modern philosophy? What was the nature of the Cartesian revolution? How much did Descartes take over from scholastic thought? What role did he play in the emergence of science in the 17th century? What was his relationship to the sceptics that preceded him?...

Rooney: Ay old on pal, I'm still tryin ta answe der thirst won!

Paulie me old China plate, I'm waiting to go out and meet a really fit bird. I can't though until I know what's happening with this.
  • edited September 2014
    " I'm very impressed Wayne I don't think I could find my old school uniform let alone still fit in it, almost!"

or

" Hey Becks you know you've got contracts for Hugo Boss and Armani suits, well I've just signed a lucrative deal with Primark."
  • Loving your hair, what do you think of my highlights?