Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ooohhhhh Igor Vetokele.....

Comments

• Options
    I liked him in the first patch, not since.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

FAVADDICK said:

Any news redhenry ??

I have, Zaha is still a diving cheat :wink:
    He said news :wink:
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

masicat said:

When my grandson was a Charlton supporter.

Your Grandson will be back!
    Bloody hell @masicat , your grandson has just bought Charlton?
  • Options
    I note his total record for Charlton is 61 appearances, 13 goals. I thought he had a talent for being in the right place at the right time (during his golden spell). However, this spell was short and I recall being frustrated with his lack of ball control and first touch for the majority of his stay.
  • Options
    Taken from “The whole of the moon “ sums it up for me.

You came like a comet
    Blazing your trail too high
    Too far
    Too soon

The first month or so, he was great, then injury, then playing, whilst not recovered, he was never the same.
  • Options
    Golden balls on the pitch, Beckham has bought us, you heard it here first....
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Golden balls on the pitch, Beckham has bought us, you heard it here first....

Closest we've been to getting two in the net at home in a few weeks.
  • Options
    .Igor hasnt been a regular starter for STVV recently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

.Igor hasnt been a regular starter for STVV recently.

Mainly because injury kept him out for 8 games simce he returned from injury he played.
    10 minutes(obviously fitness)
    20 minutes(same)
    90 minutes
    90 minutes
    45 minutes
  • Options
    not heard his name in relation to players joining in january but yes, if fit and willing, would be good to get back
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

not heard his name in relation to players joining in january but yes, if fit and willing, would be good to get back

What names have you heard?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

You mean from the voices in his head ?

i know who the ex player that is definitely joining is but not appropriate to say the name - if u don't want to know things like an ex player is joining, or other facts about what is and isn't happening, don't read my posts - i give the info i can that i think may b of interest so why start the silly comments?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

i know who the ex player that is definitely joining is but not appropriate to say the name - if u don't want to know things like an ex player is joining, or other facts about what is and isn't happening, don't read my posts - i give the info i can that i think may b of interest so why start the silly comments?
    Any chance of an inbox, if you end up right I’ll happily stick up for you being itk in this instance which adds credibility in future..
  • Options
    Welcome Home Kevin Lisbie
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Any chance of an inbox, if you end up right I’ll happily stick up for you being itk in this instance which adds credibility in future..
    no
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

Dazzler21 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

no
    Clearly no clue
    Like the takeover
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Dazzler21 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

no
    Brutal !
  • Options
    well, if an ex striker doesn't join, then u would b right but i have stated a fact that will happen and so can be proved wrong if it doesn't - unlike 99% of the info some people spout on here - believe what u like, i have no interest in inboxing anybody

• Options
    edited January 2018
    @DOUCHER
    You’ll continue to have zero credible recognition from any posters on here.

All the best for the new year.
  • Options
    Is it Mavididi?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I know everything thats going to happen in the next 12 months at CAFC but I am not going to tell you lot - but when it happens i will say I knew. See, anyone can do this and you will never be wrong, eh Doucher? #wum
  • Options
    The thing is if he just says the name and it happens, he will get so much credibility.

But to say he knows then refuse to tell anyone
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

@DOUCHER
    You’ll continue to have zero credible recognition from any posters on here.

All the best for the new year.

really? you've done a survey have u? there area group on here that feed off the same misinformation they are all fed - not saying deliberately mislead but maybe mistakenly. My info often differs to that, hence the desire to undermine me and any sources i have - fair enough but you won't be able to name one thing i have told this board that hasn't been proved to be correct.
  • Options

The thing is if he just says the name and it happens, he will get so much credibility.

it isn't appropriate to name the player!!!!! understand????
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

it isn't appropriate to name the player!!!!! understand????
    Ok so why come here and say you know

Bit of a dick move dont you think

Come on here
    I know who we are signing but i aint gonna say hahaha.

You are like a kid who has hid his brothers toy