Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SEE IGOR'S GOALS VS BRIGHTON HERE

Came out a bit glitchy for some reason, my bad.

Comments

• Two very different very good goals
  • Both very good goals. The first one is a cracker. The second one is a real strikers goal.
  • Seriously though just look at each individual players reaction to our second goal, love that.
  • edited August 2014
    He can score all types of goals. Left, right or head, In the box, out the box. I think he is a Premier League player of the future.
  • He can score all types of goals. Left, right or head, In the box, out the box. I think he is a Premier League player of the future.

Let us hope we get a replacement before RD sells him
  • ross1 said:

He can score all types of goals. Left, right or head, In the box, out the box. I think he is a Premier League player of the future.

Hope he is still a Charlton player by Tuesday morning.
  • ross1 said:

If he carries on like this it may be difficult to keep him next summer.
  • He'll score the goals to beat Nillwall this season, mark my words!
  • 5 goals in 5 games.

Now he's set the standard, I expect him to score 46 goals in 46 games.

• Sponsored links:

• Joint top scorer in the league!
  • Oggy Red said:

5 goals in 5 games.

Now he's set the standard, I expect him to score 46 goals in 46 games.

Said exactly that on train on way home !!

However, we are currently fucked if he gets injured.
  • ross1 said:

On a 5 year contract why wouldn't we keep him if there is a serious attempt to get Charlton into the Premiership ? Lets be positive and enjoy a proper quality goal scorer at the club again rather than worry about the distant future.
  • Wow , i didn't realise Igor was so fast.
  • Best striker we've had since Darren Bent on current evidence... and cost about the same. If I was a superstitious man I'd call that a good omen but I'm not, so it's just good luck! ;)
  • vff said:

ross1 said:

On a 5 year contract why wouldn't we keep him if there is a serious attempt to get Charlton into the Premiership ? Lets be positive and enjoy a proper quality goal scorer at the club again rather than worry about the distant future.

Agree but he is on fire. I think its a fair point to say if he does continue in this form there will be inevitable interest.
  • If he scores 20+ this year and we don't go up, he will be sold guaranteed. RD's model will be spot on. Buy young talent and maximize sell on value. 10m+ will be a good return
  • Awesome player not only going forward but also defensively
  • vff said:

ross1 said:

Agree but he is on fire. I think its a fair point to say if he does continue in this form there will be inevitable interest.
    Good job Vetekele is on a 5 year contract ! That shows a level of commitment from the player. That is definitely a good sign and a great thing to see.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mustard the boy is mustard
  • Changing my name to Igor Tel Bikey