Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Frederic Bulot joins on season long loan**

1789101113»

Comments

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

wmcf123 said:

Dazzler21 said:

I certainly would not start Fosu or Marshall ahead of Bulot, he was much better and knew when to pass or shoot.

Agree- I think people are forgetting how good he was in that decent spell under Luzon ; JBG, Cousins, Buyens and Bulot was a good midfield
    I disagree, think people are making him up to be a much player than he actually was for us. He had a good spell that is all.
    Typical - player leaves after adjusting to the English game and is still seen as shite forevermore in the eyes of certain fans.

His composure and reading of the game was fantastic - as shown here.
    There's a reason we tried to sign him - Shame RD Driesen didn't see the value he'd have added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q02SHnGh4kk
    Wasn't it down to a fallout between RD and Standard's new owners over the Tony Watt transfer?

I'd forgotten how hideous our kit was that season too....
    I believe you are correct - He sold up Standard before completing the deal, Roland is masterful at business you see.

We were going to get him cheap, but Bruno Venanzi hiked the price as soon as Roland signed the club over.... An actual smart business move.
  • Options
    I've had a mental block....who does the right wing cut back for one his goals? Our No.2.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

wmcf123 said:

Dazzler21 said:

I certainly would not start Fosu or Marshall ahead of Bulot, he was much better and knew when to pass or shoot.

Agree- I think people are forgetting how good he was in that decent spell under Luzon ; JBG, Cousins, Buyens and Bulot was a good midfield
    I disagree, think people are making him up to be a much player than he actually was for us. He had a good spell that is all.
    Typical - player leaves after adjusting to the English game and is still seen as shite forevermore in the eyes of certain fans.

His composure and reading of the game was fantastic - as shown here.
    There's a reason we tried to sign him - Shame RD Driesen didn't see the value he'd have added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q02SHnGh4kk
    Bit of a overreaction from you. Where did I say he was Shit? I said i did not think he was as good as some make out.

I could get a video combination of of any player and it could show them as a world beater.

• Options
    Simonsen said:

I've had a mental block....who does the right wing cut back for one his goals? Our No.2.

Lawrie Wilson I think.
  • Options
    Bulot was then. This is now. Was a good player for us and I was sorry to see him leave but his injuries since then must have taken a toll. He’s not without a club for no reason.

Now if he wanted to come and train with us ala Leon Best then I’d welcome that.
  • Options
    What is the obsession with signing former players on here. He started off bang average first half of the season and had a decent end of season. He is your typical average player, not great but not shit. You can also tell when players are average by their Youtube videos, if on Youtube they show a replay of the goal in slow mo as well as showing the celebration to add time to the vid you know they don't have many highlights in their career like above. If highlights are replayed 3-4 time in a vid then they are absolute dog shit, unfortunately Drisden hasn't worked that one out yet
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:

Simonsen said:

Lawrie Wilson I think.
    Yes, I think you could be right there. Wonder what he is doing now?
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

MarcusH26 said:

Simonsen said:

Lawrie Wilson I think.
    Yes, I think you could be right there. Wonder what he is doing now?
    Breastfeeding.
  • Options
    To be fair the Belgiuns have brought in decent players especially that season but they didn't understand the importance of real football people that are needed at the top all the way down to the tea lady so it became fractured.

Technically speaking the team was better than under Powell but the backroom and upstairs was so disjointed we never saw what players like Vetokele, Gudmundsson, Bulot, Buyens, Bikey and Tal Ben Haim until we got our act together under Luzon which was too late.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Signed for Tours in Ligue 2 a couple of weeks ago. Scored a goal for them yesterday.

Delort's old club........