Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conspiracy theories

Comments

• Options

Shame to see some not looking at the facts but just insulting people who think differently to them. I don't care if people believe what I believe or not but don't attack it when u have know idea about the subject!

Which facts?
  • Options

Shame to see some not looking at the facts but just insulting people who think differently to them. I don't care if people believe what I believe or not but don't attack it when u have know idea about the subject!

Give me the facts around 7/7
  • Options
    *immediately regrets asking*
  • Options

You should probably take a leaf out your own book there.
  • Options

Got to be careful remember but I'm sure 9/11 the towers were brought down by explosives of some sort.

It was the way the fell, it looked like a controlled explosion
    Because you'd know how a skyscraper hit by a plane would fall like as a comparison?
    THIS is the point. How the hell would anyone know what it would look like?
  • Options
    Did you know that no one with an Apple Mac died in 9/11?
  • Options

This is straight out of the conspiracy theoriest handbook isn't it? No offence but it's like the programmes they show on C5 or those moody channels on sky in the 'documentaries' section. Whenever a theory arises you have some one so hell bent on it being a cover up that when the 'evidence' is simply explained by an expert (with no affiliation btw) then they must not understand or they've been paid off by men in black suits.
  • Options

Similar to the atheist/agnostic/believer thread of a week or so ago. It is perfectly fine to disagree with someone's belief and to criticise (attack) a belief based on counter arguments.
  • Options

This is straight out of the conspiracy theoriest handbook isn't it? No offence but it's like the programmes they show on C5 or those moody channels on sky in the 'documentaries' section. Whenever a theory arises you have some one so hell bent on it being a cover up that when the 'evidence' is simply explained by an expert (with no affiliation btw) then they must not understand or they've been paid off by men in black suits.
    I guess the man at the visa department was making up the fact he was forced to let in the 9/11 hijackers then, probably did it for a joke didn't he?
  • Options
    So did Jackie Chan join the Hong Kong Police or not?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Building 7 (runs off)
  • Options
    *Occam's
  • Options

I have looked at the so called "facts" and have done for many years and nearly none of them stand up to any proper scrutiny. Most aren't even facts just questions ie "why didn't so and so do this?"

Any counter argument is dismissed as a cover up or the response is "but what about...." and so introducing yet another question. Because the conspiracy theorists can't imagine a reasonable answer with their limited and blinkered take on things it HAS to mean, in their minds, that anything can be true.

Chesterton said "When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing -- they believe in anything." I'm an atheist and a sceptic but I think he was right.

Maybe you could try stop using the internet as reliable source of information or as proof and use Occum's razor instead.
    I listen to people like Steve pizchenik(however u spell his name) and mr spring man who know what they're talking about, as well as the 1000 architects and engineers who saw building 7 fall down by a small fire.
  • Options

I guess the man at the visa department was making up the fact he was forced to let in the 9/11 hijackers then, probably did it for a joke didn't he?
    Have you got direct quotes from this guy? Or his superiors? He wouldn't be looking to shift some of the blame when asked why he let in terrorist that led to the death of over 1000 people? If this is the only 'evidence' along with the way the building fell then it's a pretty thin case for a US government led event and I can't see them sweating about it.
  • Options

i wonder how many visas get pushed through for one reason or another in the states. AH MAH GAD, DA GUBBERMUNT WANT TO KILL USZ.

The reason people attack conspiracy theorists, apart from their ridiculousness, is because it's extremely damaging. How would you feel if your husband/wife/son/daughter died in 9/11 and 7/7? How would you feel if you were buzz aldrin or neil armstrong or one of the thousands that worked on the moon landing and being told you were a pawn and your lifetime achievement, of which you worked so so hard for is a "fantasy". It's just keyboard activists and warriors and incredibly damaging.
  • Options

Have you got direct quotes from this guy? Or his superiors? He wouldn't be looking to shift some of the blame when asked why he let in terrorist that led to the death of over 1000 people? If this is the only 'evidence' along with the way the building fell then it's a pretty thin case for a US government led event and I can't see them sweating about it.
    https://www.minds.com/blog/view/75437/9-11-hijackers-passports-were-issued-by-the-cia-us-consulate-whistleblower-michael-springmann
  • Options

i wonder how many visas get pushed through for one reason or another in the states. AH MAH GAD, DA GUBBERMUNT WANT TO KILL USZ.

The reason people attack conspiracy theorists, apart from their ridiculousness, is because it's extremely damaging. How would you feel if your husband/wife/son/daughter died in 9/11 and 7/7? How would you feel if you were buzz aldrin or neil armstrong or one of the thousands that worked on the moon landing and being told you were a pawn and your lifetime achievement, of which you worked so so hard for is a "fantasy". It's just keyboard activists and warriors and incredibly damaging.
    How would u feel if I told u 9/11 families agree that the official stories bs?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love where this thread is going for the same reason i follow(like) David Icke on Facebook, comedy gold.

Please continue.............................
  • Options

https://www.minds.com/blog/view/75437/9-11-hijackers-passports-were-issued-by-the-cia-us-consulate-whistleblower-michael-springmann
    "In Saudi Arabia I was repeatedly ordered by high level State Dept officials to issue visas to unqualified applicants. These were, essentially, people who had no ties either to Saudi Arabia or to their own country. I complained bitterly at the time there. I returned to the US, I complained to the State Dept here, to the General Accounting Office, to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and to the Inspector General's office. I was met with silence."

So the US State Department in Saudi Arabia, the State Department in the US, the General Accounting Office, the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and the Inspector General's Office were all in on it? Seems plausible.
  • Options

I have looked at the so called "facts" and have done for many years and nearly none of them stand up to any proper scrutiny. Most aren't even facts just questions ie "why didn't so and so do this?"

Any counter argument is dismissed as a cover up or the response is "but what about...." and so introducing yet another question. Because the conspiracy theorists can't imagine a reasonable answer with their limited and blinkered take on things it HAS to mean, in their minds, that anything can be true.

Chesterton said "When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing -- they believe in anything." I'm an atheist and a sceptic but I think he was right.

Maybe you could try stop using the internet as reliable source of information or as proof and use Occum's razor instead.
    I listen to people like Steve pizchenik(however u spell his name) and mr spring man who know what they're talking about, as well as the 1000 architects and engineers who saw building 7 fall down by a small fire.
    Pieczenik is the man who claimed the Sandy Hook School Shooting was a conspiracy too wasn't he. Everything is a conspiracy in his world.

He's just another weirdo making a living making up stuff to sell books and get on TV and you've fallen for it.
    Well he knows more than u about intelligence operations. What do u do for a job?
  • Options
    If piezenik is such a weirdo, why did tom Clancy let him help write his books?
  • Options

So did Jackie Chan join the Hong Kong Police or not?

It was Bruce Lee......he's not really dead! Shhhhhhh
  • Options

how would you feel if your son/daughter/father/mother/wife/husband was murdered and some stranger came to you and gave you an outlet for your grief and anger, told you that the person to blame is some one you can hold accountable (the government) rather than some man in a mountain the other side of the world? I would want to believe that person. These are vulnerable people that are seduced by some crazy internet warrior wanting some attention.
    I feel sorry if u have kids. You stupid replaceable human being
  • Options
    edited August 2014

All of them agree that all of it is BS?

I doubt that somehow.

• Options
    What abot the Jill Dando one that came up recently tho... i found that intriguing.