Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Warnock back at Palace ? (But didn't last long, P4)

Rumoured to be the new manager.

Bit out the blue that one.

Comments

• Options
    Good move for Palace I'm afraid to say. His style is very like Pulis and could do well for them.
  • Options
    Pleased with that, don't think he can handle the top tier, so should see them back down here next season.
  • Options
    They have no shame. Why not I suppose.
  • Options
    brilliant, never done it in the prem but unfortunately a fantastic football league manager
  • Options
    Can't see him keeping them up. Pulis performed miracles last season.
  • Options
    Pulis is great at motivating players and creating a siege mentality much like Warnock. However I think Pulis is much shrewder when it comes to tactics and I think Warnock is out of his depth at that level.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1 and 1/2 years top flight experience. Relegated with the blades and would probably have taken QPR down as well had he not been sacked.

Rubbish style of football.

Good at getting results in the football league but hopefully out of his depth in the EPL.

As he plays in a similar style to Pulis he should be able to utilise the players there and this continuity will help them.

Hope he takes them down.
  • Options
    Richard Cawley has done a poll on twitter
    ATM 42 would be happy for him to return and 133 would not
  • Options
    Warnock is a woeful appointment
  • Options

1 and 1/2 years top flight experience. Relegated with the blades and would probably have taken QPR down as well had he not been sacked.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. He also got Notts County relegated from the top flight in the last season before the Premier League started. :-)
  • Options

Feel sorry for the fans. They had their heart set on Pep.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    65 - it's not really sending out a message of youthful thrust and vigour is it?
  • Options
    The media will love him but refs won't!
  • Options
    Oh! You have to say that's magnificent. Colin is back at Sainsburys. Desperate times for him to go back there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least Paddy Kenny will get a new job.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Interesting that Palaces club sponsors announced the appointment of Colin before Palace did.

Might have to check The University of Greenwich's twitter feed for any new signings we may announce in future if we follow the Palace model ;-)
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Not claiming to be in line for the Palace job but at 66 , I'm still full of youthful thrust & vigour, Chiz.

:-0

• Options
    Rearrange the following words into a well known phrase or saying.

Barrel, scraping, the, of, bottom, the.
  • Options
    ha ha ha. this is soooo funny.
  • Options

That's more than 100% Paulie.........don't you work in accounts?? :o)
  • Options

Chizz said:

Not claiming to be in line for the Palace job but at 66 , I'm still full of youthful thrust & vigour, Chiz.

:-0

Actually, scrub that.

Mr F says there's very little thrust these days.

• Options
    It's possible that Warnock is quite happy to work with Millen & Clarke wasn't as keen.
  • Options
    Been appointed at Palace. No mater what happens with the Delort saga today has been a good day for Charlton fans a terrible apointment for the nigels.