Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2x Adult Train Tickets To Rotherham For Sale

20th September Rotherham away

Departing 09:57 St Pancras to Rotherham via Sheffield

Leaving 17:27 Rotherham to St Pancras via Sheffield

£90 for the pair (almost face value)

Can meet in the SE London area, at any home match or even Brighton this weekend.

Comments

• Best will in the world BR7, but you can still get them cheaper than this on line.
  • Really?? For those times, paid £92 for the pair
  • Those times are now £96 - bust most people will have some kind or railcard and get a significant discount.

If you leave St P an hour later I can still get £90 return now without a railcard.
  • Going via Sheffield 8:57 out and 18:29 back. £33 return.
  • I understand how the varying times change the cost people, I'm just selling two for these particular times.
  • I understand how the varying times change the cost people, I'm just selling two for these particular times.

Yes, Sorry mate. Didn't mean to go off topic. Hope you shift them, I'm sure you will.
  • £90 for the pair (almost face value)

Oh 'ere we go... Someone's learning from the Rumours thread, the offer has been placed on the table but just wait till someone offers £90.

He'll first of all say its acceptable but then claim someone else is offering more to try and get a higher transfer fee... Hunt around on twitter and you'll find BR7_addicks relative claiming that first AFKA has agreed terms before saying Brendan has ;)
  • Apparantly the tickets want to stay in BR7 according to my dad.
  • Tickets no longer for sale feel free to close thread admin.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!