Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kate Bush documentary on BBC4 last night

Fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this...and the 'Kate at the BBC' compilation that followed. Glimpsed a very brief shot of The Roebuck in Lewisham and The Green Man, Brockley. Kate lived in a flat in Wickham Rd in the 70s.
Are any Lifers going to see her concerts?

Comments

• If only.... she used to live a couple of minutes down the road from me on Court Road in Eltham. Would love to see her live.
  • Bang on the dream crumpet of my age group.
  • I had forgotten how good she was, original songwriter, fantastic dancer and she had such depth of imagination.
  • edited August 2014
    I'm going to two of the gigs. Went to one of the London Palladium shows on her only other tour when I was a little 'un.
  • At the price of tickets - yes, just two!!!
  • Kate Bush's dad was our family GP. I was only a little when he being taken to see him. He appeared to me very old.

What a unique talent Kate Bush is though. Does things her own way. Not got tickets which my missus tells me sold out in about 15 mins. Be great to hear from those that go to the shows.

• I tried to get tickets, but no success.
  • thanks for bringing that to my attention, just watched it on iplayer and now i love her even more. her music repeatedly makes me cry, i can't think of any other artist that does that to me and it's so good!

but really pissed off that i couldn't get a ticket for a concert, unless of course anyone out there has one for sale, oh perlease, perlease?
  • edited August 2014

thanks for bringing that to my attention, just watched it on iplayer and now i love her even more. her music repeatedly makes me cry, i can't think of any other artist that does that to me and it's so good!

but really pissed off that i couldn't get a ticket for a concert, unless of course anyone out there has one for sale, oh perlease, perlease?

Can you amend this, before another club's fans see it & it goes viral. (Unless you're a girl) ?
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks for bringing that to my attention, just watched it on iplayer and now i love her even more. her music repeatedly makes me cry, i can't think of any other artist that does that to me and it's so good!

Can you amend this, before another club's fans see it & it goes viral. (Unless you're a girl) ?
    sorry covered end, I had one of those moments.
  • went to the same school, well, it joined my school and moved to Sidcup after she left, also went to her old school when it was part of Bexley College, amazing voice, one of our own who should be treasured.

sorry covered end, I had one of those moments.
    And you didn't amend it. Oh well, fingers crossed.
  • Amazed no Kate Bush concert thread. harryAmuse there tonight.