Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SEE IGOR'S GOAL VS HUDDS HERE!

Comments

• Options
    Great poachers finish.
  • Options
    BOOOOOOM BOOOOOOM SHAKE THE ROOM
  • Options
    GET IN.
  • Options
    Bada bing !
  • Options
    Full marks to Bikey for that header. Well finished by Igorrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    Superb header from Bikey
  • Options
    The more I look at it, the better it gets. Great goal.
  • Options
    Great header from Bikey also noticed he seemed to be further up the pitch than normal, 1-0 down and we push players forward very nice to see
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Great header from Bikey also noticed he seemed to be further up the pitch than normal, 1-0 down and we push players forward very nice to see

Peeters said post match that was a decision he made; he put Buyens at CB and pushed Bikey further up the pitch for some aerial dominance.

I must say, that was a masterstroke and Bikey's header there was quality.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Why would we be sitting back if we were 1-0 down??
    Not saying sitting back but last season there was a lack of pushing forward when losing or drawing but seen it a few times now where we keep going and keep pushing until the end happened against Wigan and today
  • Options
    What a signing/player Igor is turning out to be. I suspect he could become a Charlton legend!
    I know it's early days but I've been so impressed with him.

By the way who is responsible for bringing him/scouting him for us , was it Bob?
  • Options

What a signing/player Igor is turning out to be. I suspect he could become a Charlton legend!

By the way who is responsible for bringing him/scouting him for us , was it Bob?

BP has worked with him before
  • Options
    Good poacher's goal, that. Nice assist from young André there, too, who, incidentally, is the first Charlton player with whom I've shared one of my names..
  • Options
    ross1 said:

BP has worked with him before
    As Ross says he worked with him before at Cercle Brugge, and he said when he moved to Copenhagen, they kept in contact on a regular basis, he was desperate to work with him again but Waasland-Beveren could not afford him
  • Options
    Fantastic tactics from Bob to send Bikey up front in the last 5 minutes. Great header.
  • Options
    Great finish, even better header. Would love to see Bikey being chucked up when we are losing with 10-20 minutes to go. He'd have the beating of almost any centre back in the Champ and I think would have been one of the few centre backs that would have given Kermorgant real problems.
  • Options
    Had to laugh in second half when a Town player at full pace went shoulder to shoulder with a stationary Bikey and bounced off. If you get the change to see it in a highlight you won't believe your eyes. The town player looked like he'd just shoulder barged a Chieftan Tank. He almost appealed for a foul such was his shock. Bikey may not have pace but he does look solid. Great header for the goal. BP seems to know a player when he sees one. Igor is a striker.
  • Options
    Who says we need another striker? Put Morro alongside TBH at centre-back and stick Big Bad Bikey up front with Igor. Sorted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who says we need another striker? Put Morro alongside TBH at centre-back and stick Big Bad Bikey up front with Igor. Sorted.

You read my mind about Morrison, may be worth keeping him on the bench for times like this.

15 to go, one goal under and you're under the cosh.. Push Bikey up behind the strikers, take a CM off and replace with Morrison at the center. (I dare say it would've been a good role for someone like Dervite, who often played just in front of the defence.)
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Great finish, even better header. Would love to see Bikey being chucked up when we are losing with 10-20 minutes to go. He'd have the beating of almost any centre back in the Champ and I think would have been one of the few centre backs that would have given Kermorgant real problems.

Saturday 18th October.
  • Options
    That was a ridiculous climb from Bikey
  • Options
    Great header from Bikey, but what a terrific finish from Igor - movement, positioning and first time strike across the keeper. Now that's goalscoring technique.

• Options
    Cracking goal in my eyes, they're the best kind for me, the gritty stuck in type. No luck about that finish. Great header by Bikey too, sounds like he didn't have a great game in defense but made up for it.

It's 3 in 4 for Igor now right? Great record to start with. Carries on with that kind of form and he will be the bargain of the season no doubt.
  • Options
    And in the middle of it all, Simon Church, looking lost
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Harsh on Church, he does many things that we shake our heads at but he was not really looking lost wa he he was in a position that if a rebound had come or Igor had laid it back he would have had a chance to shoot, then we could have shaken our heads at him.
  • Options
    Look at Church watching someone do a decent header, which then goes to a player on the same team, who scores.

I wonder if he is getting the message ?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Leuth said:

Harsh on Church, he does many things that we shake our heads at but he was not really looking lost wa he he was in a position that if a rebound had come or Igor had laid it back he would have had a chance to shoot, then we could have shaken our heads at him.
    Exactly. Was right where he was supposed to be.
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Leuth said:

Exactly. Was right where he was supposed to be.
    Watching on from a safe distance.. ;)