Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

T20 finals day

Great c & b by Batty there.

Birmingham (still don't know why) 71-2 off 8.3 v Surrey.

Comments

• Great c & b by Batty there.

Birmingham (still don't know why) 71-2 off 8.3 v Surrey.

Wonder if we could see a final involving both KP and Freddie ?
  • First time i've seen Matt Dunn bowl - quite impressed.
  • First time i've seen Matt Dunn bowl - quite impressed.

I have been down to the Oval a few times. Matt Dunn is going to be a regular for England if he carries on improving as he is. He has got good pace and his action is good. He doesn't spray it around as much as Chris Jordan. I also like Jason Roy, the English version of Aaron Finch.

• terrible bowling from surrey
  • Dernbach strikes again !! - 0-56 off his 4 overs !!
  • Brum 194-4 off their 20.
    Big score - will take some getting.
  • edited August 2014
    Roy just hit 26 off an over from Ricky Clarke. Yet WASP still only says 36 per cent!
    Surrey 42-0 off 3 and Davies has only got 1 run. !
  • Roy 50 off 19 balls !
  • come on KP ffs!
  • Just arrived back in the country otherwise I'd have been there... I've said on the Surrey thread before Dunn is top notch! Gonna be a tough ask but can feel Davies provide great his doubters wrong and putting us in the final!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2014
    Unlucky surrey, appreciate the fact you were all boasting about being in the t20 finals instead of kent, but let's be honest. No one remembers the losing semi finalists.

Enjoy watching the final, and may Also remind all of you to tune in next Friday to watch us in the quarter final of the 50 over game. Real cricket. :)
  • Unlucky surrey, appreciate the fact you were all boasting about being in the t20 finals instead of kent, but let's be honest. No one remembers the losing semi finalists.

Enjoy watching the final, and may Also remind all of you to tune in next Friday to watch us in the quarter final of the 50 over game. Real cricket. :)

Lol, you mean the 'real cricket' format that they are thinking of dropping.
  • Flintoff plays in final.
  • Flintoff plays in final.

And takes a wicket with his first ball.

Jimmy went for 52 off his 4.
    Brum make 181-5 off their 20.
  • Brum won by 4 runs - cracking final.
  • I was willing freddie to get those last 14 runs in the last over! What a fairytale that would have been!
  • Glad that Brum won in the end - Lancs just came over as a load of aggressive up-their-own knobs. (Hortons moaning at umpire when he was given out being an example)