Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Press Day Today (24th Aug, page 31)

edited August 2017 in General Charlton
PRESSDAY: We will have live updates from today's pressday with Bob Peeters coming your way at around 1pm #cafc

Comments

• Bob Peeters has arrived for this afternoon's pre-Huddersfield presser. Quotes to follow... #cafc
  • BP: We're happy with the start. We're still a team in progress #cafc
  • BP: People were worried because we lost at Welling and Ebbsfleet but it's all about the competition. We tried a lot of things in pre-season
  • BP: It's about bringing the right players in who have the attitude to play in the Championship and who want to play for Charlton #cafc
  • BP: I feel the enjoyment with the fans after the games. That's the most important thing. Bringing a win to the fans is delightful. #cafc
  • BP: It's nice to please the fans with good football #cafc
  • BP: Huddersfield will be a tough game. We won our last two but it means nothing. Everybody can beat everybody. #cafc
  • BP: We haven't proven anything, we must remain humble. #cafc
  • BP: Henderson has chance to travel to Huddersfield. Trained this morning
  • Sponsored links:

• Good stuff, Mr PL54.

• PL54 said:

BP: People were worried because we lost at Welling and Ebbsfleet but it's all about the competition. We tried a lot of things in pre-season

Loved this comment from Bob...
  • PL54 said:

BP: I feel the enjoyment with the fans after the games. That's the most important thing. Bringing a win to the fans is delightful. #cafc

Love this more. Means he could be about to become a fans favourite. Keep it up big man.
  • PL54 said:

BP: People were worried because we lost at Welling and Ebbsfleet but it's all about the competition. We tried a lot of things in pre-season

Pre season means sod all but fitness and a few experiments. Always has and always will.
    Not to a few on here... We were relegated in their eyes before a competitive match had kicked-off after the Ebbsfleet match
  • PL54 said:

Pre season means sod all but fitness and a few experiments. Always has and always will.
    Not to a few on here... We were relegated in their eyes before a competitive match had kicked-off after the Ebbsfleet match
    Yeah i read a few people over reacting a bit. Its only because they care.
  • BB, you spoke to Bridget Bardot?
  • Benjamin Button?
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

BB, you spoke to Bridget Bardot?

With a profile pic like yours, dick, that's an unsurprising conclusion to reach...

To clarify, I should have posted it was BBB, aka Lord Peeters.

:-)

• Bob the Builder?
  • Brian Blessed would have been fun
  • Bernard Bresslaw
  • Fanny, don't start with the Lord stuff, it was bad enough with 'Sir' Chris Powell
  • Essex_Al said:

Fanny, don't start with the Lord stuff, it was bad enough with 'Sir' Chris Powell

Not my idea, Al.

A N Other poster has suggested this in the past week or so.

And I was only joking......

Having a bad day ?

:-)

• Ha ha, not at all, just the 'sir' bit really used to grind on me!
  • PL54 said:

Agreed - d'you remember the melt down on here from all the Gladys's.
  • Thank you Fanny for sharing such positive news. And of course thanks PL54. The more I read about him the more I like him. I don't think there's anything he's said so far that I don't agree with.