Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Press Day Today (24th Aug, page 31)

Comments

• Options
    Tip 14: in every interview mention you re still looking for a striker but it has to be the right one
  • Options
    The press day manager interview used to be put on cafc player in full, not any more which is a deterioration in the player service in my view. Dear Olly puts 'the best bits' on his cafc YouTube Thursday show which is a little bit better than nothing, but I would prefer the whole thing and judge for myself which are the 'best bits'
  • Options
    any guesses for how long the interview will last, think it was about 6 minutes last week.
  • Options
    But wait. I thought today was supposed to be huge. The unveiling of Guy Luzon.

Where's that thread?…oh look it has disappeared completely from the front page.

I suppose some muppet will ask Peeters about the "rumours"
  • Options

Could be Rolands new year surprise!! I wonder if the Muppet could ask about the starting line up as it relates to Watt and Etherington before he asks about the rumours please.

Ps Its rude to call News Shopper muppets
  • Options
    A couple of weeks ago there was only one journo there, hence the very brief "conference"
  • Options
    can we (CL) not appoint a number of press officers and take it in turns to go down there and report it back on here?

• Options

A couple of weeks ago there was only one journo there, hence the very brief "conference"

He should have gone for a one to one interview!!
  • Options

can we (CL) not appoint a number of press officers and take it in turns to go down there and report it back on here?

Good idea.

Olly, can we have press accreditation?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kap10 said:

Could be Rolands new year surprise!! I wonder if the Muppet could ask about the starting line up as it relates to Watt and Etherington before he asks about the rumours please.

I didn't. Nor should you have inferred that I did. I was under the naive impression that there might be a number of news organs there.

• Options
    As we know BP will not say anything we probably don't already know, and he will not be asked any important questions, so what is the point?
  • Options
    Tip 15: Don't care about your missing hair.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Kit man

Sounds like some sort of feline-based superhero

Damn, my alter-ego is uncovered...
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Kap10 said:

I didn't. Nor should you have inferred that I did. I was under the naive impression that there might be a number of news organs there.

Lighten up, it was a joke, I also said muppet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go I forgot to put it on before :smiley:
  • Options
    I recall the supporters Trust were declined press credentials when requested but that was a long time ago when Bradders was about... The idea was to run it into a match preview and maybe ask fans if they had questions to ask.
  • Options
    Was there a Presser today?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Kap10 said:

Lighten up, it was a joke, I also said muppet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go I forgot to put it on before :smiley:
    Sorry, Kap. Just a bit tired of things like that Luzon "rumour" which take on a life and a reality they don't deserve.
  • Options
    is there, was there, one today and who was in the chair?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Speaking Dutch is now a requirement
  • Options

Speaking Dutch is now a requirement

Double Dutch

• Options

sorry with new manager and players I couldn't contain my excitement and got the days mixed up
  • Options

sorry with new manager and players I couldn't contain my excitement and got the days mixed up
    Premature calculation, lancs...

• Options
    Isn't the press day today? If Luzon has not got a work permit are they selling raffle tickets to see who will front up?
  • Options
    It will be interesting to see what happens at today's Press conference....who takes it, transfers, etc is it normally 1 pm?
  • Options
    I reckon it is going to happen after the postie calls.
  • Options
    perhaps KM will be in the chair as a practice for her Bromley appearance
  • Options
    Is there, was there, one today and who was in the chair?
  • Options
    edited January 2015

perhaps KM will be in the chair as a practice for her Bromley appearance

If that is the case, today and Bromley will be a breeze for her after the train home from a Watford. :-0