Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 100%ers

Three league games in...

1. Who has done all three so far?

2. Who is definitely keeping the run going on Saturday?

3. Who wasn't, but now they realise they are on 100% and the team going well, are considering keeping the run going?

4. Chuck in the League Cup game, and who is on the proverbial 110%?

Comments

• Options
    1 yep
    2 nope
    3 could do...Definitely up for Brighton
    4 concentrate on the league me :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    'Watched' all four games so far as unable to get a ticket for the Brentford game whilst no doubt some casual away followers could enjoy their annual boat trip / short hop across London :-( Will lose 100% record this Bank Holiday weekend due to family commitments but did Udders in the cup this year and league year before.
  • Options
    All 4 so far but not making the trip to watch us in action against the Barcelona of West Yorkshire. Work comes first sadly.
  • Options
    All 4 so far but not in the country Saturday - hopefully it'll be live on French TV !
  • Options
    Not seen one , I'm the grim reaper , returning for brighton game
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Not seen one , I'm the grim reaper , returning for brighton game

@oohaahmortimer‌ I knew there was another reason for our flying start, just couldn't put my finger on it :-)
  • Options
    been to all 4 so far
  • Options
    1. Who has done all three so far? - yES

2. Who is definitely keeping the run going on Saturday? - No, go on holiday Saturday for 2 weeks.

3. Who wasn't, but now they realise they are on 100% and the team going well, are considering keeping the run going? - I wish but cant.

4. Chuck in the League Cup game, and who is on the proverbial 110%? - No.
  • Options
    Yes
    No
    No
    No
  • Options
    1 - No
    rest are redundant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All three league games for me so far... Giving Huddersfield a miss but have my tickets for Brighton. So I'll be an 80 percenter...
  • Options
    I don't go north of the river.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Huskaris said:

@Huskaris‌ couldn't you get a ticket for Brentford either? :-0
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Huskaris said:

@Huskaris‌ couldn't you get a ticket for Brentford either? :-0
    No :-(
  • Options
    The Greenie boys have done all four games so far, probably not going Udders, so if we lose its down to the two Greenie jnrs. ;o)
  • Options
    Done all 4 but not going to Hudds.
  • Options
    That's the spirit you lot!
  • Options
    Have done all four. Not going Huddersfield as its my Mum's birthday but will be at Brighton.
  • Options
    1. Who has done all three so far?me

2. Who is definitely keeping the run going on Saturday?me

3. Who wasn't, but now they realise they are on 100% and the team going well, are considering keeping the run going?glory hunters?

4. Chuck in the League Cup game, and who is on the proverbial 110%?me
  • Options
    I'm still at the stage where you couldn't pay me to go to Huddersfield especially on a bank holiday

Big effort to go to more away games before 3rd child arrives tho - Brighton Norwich and Fulham look appealing

Actually Fulham is a given and half day already booked
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No x 4
  • Options
    Yeh x 4
  • Options
    I've done all the games against teams with a Y in their name
  • Options
    2 home league wins is my lot so far , spoilt rotten , should maybe call it quits now.
  • Options
    110%

Very fortunate Addick though.
  • Options
    How much are Huddersfield tickets? Very tempted to make a last minute decision to go..
  • Options
    Missed 'em all as am (having the time of my life) in the US. Looking at fixtures I don't think I'm going to make a game til end of October, which makes my season tkts bloomin expensive...