Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Programme Sellers

Nearly choked on my saveloy walking down Floyd Road tonight as I bumped into 3 absolute worldies tryna flog the Valley Review. These weren't just your 4 pint maybes, these were nailed on 8 out of 10s.

I don't know if these girls have been recruited from the 'network' or if we are promoting from within in an attempt to field the young guns. Either way, I can't commend Roland enough for the improvements made both on and off the pitch over the Summer. Roland In

Comments

• Who is Tryna Flog?
  • Noticed 2 at the Wigan game. Good work Roland
  • edited August 2014
    Noticed this on Saturday or I should say my 19 year old son did, deliberate ploy?? don't know but very welcome :-)
  • decent looking but not worldies in my opinion.

Maybe if we saw them in swimsuits I might change my mind ;-)
  • Great Idea! for all those Men who don't bother with a program, there attitude will be i want whatever she is giving me :P
  • So where were the young men in tight top trying to flog programmes to the female supporters... just saying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems a very smart move by the marketing dept
    I'm sure I wouldn't have fell for it though??
  • masicat said:

Who is Tryna Flog?

No idea but he will be on the rumours thread shortly
  • Nearly choked on my saveloy walking down Floyd Road tonight as I bumped into 3 absolute worldies tryna flog the Valley Review. These weren't just your 4 pint maybes, these were nailed on 8 out of 10s.

I don't know if these girls have been recruited from the 'network' or if we are promoting from within in an attempt to field the young guns. Either way, I can't commend Roland enough for the improvements made both on and off the pitch over the Summer. Roland In

Brilliant!
  • They were nice, but I must admit that I was more attracted by not having to queue for my programme! Entirely focused on the match :-)
  • CAFC_TINI said:

So where were the young men in tight top trying to flog programmes to the female supporters... just saying.

We have female supporters ?
  • se9addick said:

CAFC_TINI said:

So where were the young men in tight top trying to flog programmes to the female supporters... just saying.

There are plenty of us around!
  • Lols I went to my second Rolando game last night, went straight to the massive queue for card transactions at the North Stand (flanked by lots of bored people at windows marked as cash only payments - mebs there's more investment needed there, i bet those chip&pin machines cost a fortune they're so damned modern and new), then bought my program outside the clubshob off a chubby young bloke and then crossed the road and emptied @airman Brown pockets of change for a Voice.

Granted the pitch looks great and JBG looks to have the makings of a great player based upon his first half performance imo.

Didn't see Rolands daughters flogging anything :(
  • se9addick said:

CAFC_TINI said:

We have male supporters?
  • edited August 2014

decent looking but not worldies in my opinion.

Maybe if we saw them in swimsuits I might change my mind ;-)

Are you sure? I must inform you at this point that one was Frank Maloney and the other the "Geezer" (Morris) off the Victor Chandler adverts.
  • Noticed these. My Tottenham supporting mate commenting, "if that's what all your programme sellers look like, f**k Spurs, I'm now an Addick"
  • Sponsored links:

• Does this mean some people may have lost their jobs ?
  • Relax it's been summer. The munters always come back in winter
  • Part of the link up with UoG, the Greenwich Mermaids (their cheerleading squad) have been asked to help out on matchdays and at events
  • sam3110 said:

Part of the link up with UoG, the Greenwich Mermaids (their cheerleading squad) have been asked to help out on matchdays and at events

https://twitter.com/UoG_Mermaids
  • please don't do it, Charlton.

Please don't put them on the pitch as pre or half time "entertainment". Please.

Ra Ra Ra with pom poms and twirling batons - come on, you know it's the future, Henry!
  • bobmunro said:

please don't do it, Charlton.

Ra Ra Ra with pom poms and twirling batons - come on, you know it's the future, Henry!

At Palace yes, at Charlton nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • bobmunro said:

please don't do it, Charlton.

At Palace yes, at Charlton nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Luddite :P