Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Olympic champion was at the game on Saturday

Not seen mentioned anywhere, please sink if already been posted:

Charlton reveal that Australia's Olympic 100m hurdles champion Sally Pearson attended Saturday's victory over Wigan at The Valley. "So Olympic champion @sallyp100h was in The Covered End on Saturday for our game against Wigan. You're welcome back any time Sally!"

Pearson replied: "I absolutely loved it I was sitting right near the drummer it was crazy!"

Comments

• Where does the drummer sit? I can only hear him/her, my eyesight is naff, especially when I forget me specs. Sally is one helluva woman in my eyes, OzAddick will be mortified that he missed this opportunity .............................. serves him right for stealing my raffle prize, bluddy convicts;-)

• The drummer is under the 'The Covered End' banner
  • We don't look happy....
  • A lot of folded arms and no sign of the drum that I can see.
  • Yellow paint looks good. Yanns' wages well spent :)
  • MrOneLung said:

A lot of folded arms and no sign of the drum that I can see.

Pre-match or half time, so no doubt the drum was put on the metal behind the back row of seats.
  • No wonder the atmosphere is flat at half time....

• edited August 2014
    Just one possible contender, right under the E of 'COVERED', but taken from mid West so asking rather too much of my lens.

• That's not pre match or at half time....I can see myself and I only got in just before kick off and missed the first 30 seconds or so of the second half
  • Sponsored links:

• Pink shirt at the front?
  • At the @CAFCofficial vs @LaticsOfficial game!! 2nd football game ever. Really excited!! pic.twitter.com/kEDAMcPLJA

— Sally Pearson OAM (@sallyp100h) August 16, 2014

At the @CAFCofficial vs @LaticsOfficial game!! 2nd football game ever. Really excited!! pic.twitter.com/kEDAMcPLJA

— Sally Pearson OAM (@sallyp100h) August 16, 2014
    " />
  • We weren't happy for quite a lot of the game, but that always gets forgotten in the delirium of a last gasp goal.
  • Where does the drummer sit? I can only hear him/her, my eyesight is naff, especially when I forget me specs. Sally is one helluva woman in my eyes, OzAddick will be mortified that he missed this opportunity .............................. serves him right for stealing my raffle prize, bluddy convicts;-)

We stand under the "One Home" part of the "Eight Grounds One Home" banner :-)

• To the right of the "Live by the sword" banner is an "L". Sally is sitting directly in front of that, five rows from the back. She has a white top on, with white-framed sunglasses. On her right (left as you look at the picture) is another woman, in jeans, with her knees up; this is possibly Anna Flanagan.
  • Great spot
  • Sally Pearson