Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If Andy Delores signs put it on here

As heading, if he signs please put it on this thread to save everybody trawling through the rumours thread to find out nothing about him. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Who??
  • Options
    Where do you want the info about Andy Delort put?
  • Options
    Another thread on the man! What's that now, number 23?
  • Options
    FBTouraine Andy Delort: "I am delighted to hand over the shirt I talked to the president, the message got through.". #Tours #FBSport

Not sure if he is talking about playing Friday or moving on
  • Options
    but where do we put it if he signs?
  • Options
    I might make a thread for when he signs do you think i should?
  • Options
    Playing Friday
  • Options
    where is he coming from, does he have a better goalscoring record than Andy Delort, is his dad as funny as Eric Delort
  • Options
    What happens if he doesn't sign...
    What happens if his Dad comes out with some more cocaine fueled crap on twitter
    What happens if there are rumours about him signing for another club.

Please for the love of god tell us where they should go... I just cant cope anymore!!!
  • Options
    ross 1, you can relax. Andy Delores will definitely not be signing for Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fatrob said:

Playing Friday

Robinson Crusoe.

• Options
    Their website says they have now let him go!

does not say where though.
  • Options
    Oh dear another thread on Andy Delort... Oh this is Andy Delores?

Fascinating who is this potential newcomer?
  • Options
    Where's Colin?
  • Options
    Look on there website they have put something up about Delort can't understand it.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    In a period of difficult transfer window, coinciding with an accumulation of matches (injuries and suspensions), Jean-Marc Ettori decided for the good of the club, to provide the group Andy Delort.
    For reception of Valenciennes, the Touraine public will have the pleasure of seeing his number 9 trample the lawn of the Cher Valley!

just posted on the tours fc website. Translated of course. What do we reckon?

• Options
    Deal dead he plays for them tomorrow move on.
  • Options
    Google has translated this from the Tours Official Website.... Note the use of the word Trample....

In a period of difficult transfer window, coinciding with an accumulation of matches (injuries and suspensions), Jean-Marc Ettori decided for the good of the club, to provide the group Andy Delort.

For reception of Valenciennes, the Touraine public will have the pleasure of seeing his number 9 trample the lawn of the Cher Valley!
  • Options
    Apologies Valley - Just seen youposted shortly before me.

He will be Trampling the lawn of Tours Friday it seems. :)
  • Options
    Another day of bluster and guff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

As heading, if he signs please put it on this thread to save everybody trawling through the rumours thread to find out nothing about him. Thank you

When a player signs, isn't there usually a "Joe Bloggs signing confirmed see page X" on the rumours thread anyway?
  • Options
    SEB sign him instead?.
  • Options

SEB sign him instead?.

I would be quite happy with SEB but I really can't see us signing anyone.

• Options
    Bit of spare time on our hands today????
  • Options

Deal dead he plays for them tomorrow move on.

Not really as they will still need the money.
  • Options

Google has translated this from the Tours Official Website.... Note the use of the word Trample....

Even in English I can't work it out. Is the gist of it, 'they have injuries, suspensions etc, so he will stay and will play against Valenciennes'?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Even in English I can't work it out. Is the gist of it, 'they have injuries, suspensions etc, so he will stay and will play against Valenciennes'?
    What sort of reception is he going to get from Tours supporters after everything he has said.
  • Options

cabbles said:

What sort of reception is he going to get from Tours supporters after everything he has said.
    They are happy for him to go i thought, as they need the money to save their club.
  • Options
    He won't be a Tours player at the end of the window.
  • Options

ross 1, you can relax. Andy Delores will definitely not be signing for Charlton.

Thank you and with Alain Traore not coming either, it seems a waste of time looking at the rumour thread