Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Delorts Frustration

Looks like all had been set for Delort to sign but Tours have not agreed the fee with Charlton.

What do we think?

Surely, if he has come out in frustration at Tours they should let him leave. We are offering a good amount for him.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/teams/charlton-athletic

Comments

• Options
    thanks colin
  • Options
    that there are two other threads talking about this lol
  • Options
    Much as I'd like to see him come to us, I think Tours are perfectly entitled to hold out for the right price.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Much as I'd like to see him come to us, I think Tours are perfectly entitled to hold out for the right price.

Yep. And the "right" price is whatever the two parties agree on. I have a feeling this won't be concluded until both Tours and Roland have done a bit more brinkmanship.

• Options
    Who?
  • Options
    Think he would be a good addition
  • Options
    I think that fact Tours are so scared to play him incase he gets injured shows they're desperate to sell him.

They'll eventually realise they HAVE to sell him, even if it's for a little less than they'd prefer.

Tours aren't in a strong position here IMO.
  • Options

I think that fact Tours are so scared to play him incase he gets injured shows they're desperate to sell him.

They'll eventually realise they HAVE to sell him, even if it's for a little less than they'd prefer.

Tours aren't in a strong position here IMO.

I don't know much about Delort but why would they be desperate to sell him? Are they skint or is he trouble ?
  • Options

that there are two hundred other threads talking about this lol

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Skint. The president says they can't play him because of the risk of him getting injured. It would mean Tours would go into liquidation, if they can't sell him. The President is hoping that some club comes along and pays 4 to 5 M for him. Good luck with that one.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Skint. The president says they can't play him because of the risk of him getting injured. It would mean Tours would go into liquidation, if they can't sell him. The President is hoping that some club comes along and pays 4 to 5 M for him. Good luck with that one.

I agree, they have got there hands on a great player and i think there best bet of getting some money is trying to hold out for as much as possible.
    I think Roland will manage to get him in though - they need the money and i think we can offer a desent ammount
  • Options
    Be here by Friday
  • Options
    How good is this guy? If only someone would put up a YouTube video, or something, showing us some of his skills and goals.....
  • Options

How good is this guy? If only someone would put up a YouTube video, or something, showing us some of his skills and goals.....

There is a few mate - he looks fast and skillful, also looks a few goals in him.
    I think will be a good addition
  • Options
    fludcafc said:

There is a few mate - he looks fast and skillful, also looks a few goals in him.
    Legendary, where's that clip of Blackadder asking Baldrick if he knows what irony is, and he says It's like Goldie and Bronzie, only made of iron!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    RedMist said:

fludcafc said:

Legendary, where's that clip of Blackadder asking Baldrick if he knows what irony is, and he says It's like Goldie and Bronzie, only made of iron!
    Your problem with this thread, is?
  • Options
    That there's already at least two others
  • Options
    RedMist said:

That there's already at least two others

Thats a shame, lets not get upset
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If he is such a great player, then why is it that none of the 14 clubs alleged to be interested in him are established French 1st Division clubs? You'd think they'd be first in the queue.
  • Options

If he is such a great player, then why is it that none of the 14 clubs alleged to be interested in him are established French 1st Division clubs? You'd think they'd be first in the queue.

Atletico Madrid was - or that not enough
  • Options

Very good question Prague. Always felt this interest was a smokescreen for one of the 'big' French clubs to get involved. The fact that they don't appear to have is questionable

• Options

Lens..?
  • Options
    "Ce une charge de conneries", seems to be what all parties are saying.
  • Options
    fludcafc said:

Atletico Madrid was - or that not enough
    the problem is that they have denied any interest. When you read headlines like "Charlton beat Atletico Madrid to Delort" don't you smell a rat? Football is weird, but its not that weird.

• Options

Lens..?
    Lens are a promoted club. They also happen to be banned from the transfer market. Rennes were the other named French club, but they are also a promoted club. There is no way they could afford 3m euros let alone 5m. And they have not bid.

Agent driven bubble.
  • Options

Lens..?
    Lens are a promoted club. They also happen to be banned from the transfer market. Rennes were the other named French club, but they are also a promoted club. There is no way they could afford 3m euros let alone 5m. And they have not bid.

Agent driven bubble.
    Who cares?

He has obviously been scouted by the club and it looks as though they made their move.