Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If we don't get Delort

Or have we.
Palace have Frazier Campbell, Chamakh, Puncheon, Gayle, Murray and Dobbie.
Perhaps Pulis will make Gayle or Murray available. Obviously Dobbie will be; however no thank you.
Maybe worth an enquiry?

Comments

• Options
    I'd try and snatch Cox from under Reading's noses although maybe too late.
  • Options
    Dobbie is about to join Fleetwood on Loan
  • Options
    Pretty sure Reading are close to/have bid for Murray, at reported fee of around 3m. Complete opposite of RD's philosophy in buying young hungry players and selling on for more w/ Murray 30 years old.

Gayle cost Palace 5m+3m add ons, high unlikely they'd sell him and be willing to lose money considering he can still improve. Also Gayle picked up a bit of form at the end of the season, think he scored 4 in 4 games along with 2 in that 3-3 game with Liverpool (what a game).
  • Options
    Southampton have said that a number of Championship clubs are chasing Billy Sharp. Would definitely be worth a punt.
  • Options
    Jaddick said:

Pretty sure Reading are close to/have bid for Murray, at reported fee of around 3m. Complete opposite of RD's philosophy in buying young hungry players and selling on for more w/ Murray 30 years old.

Gayle cost Palace 5m+3m add ons, high unlikely they'd sell him and be willing to lose money considering he can still improve. Also Gayle picked up a bit of form at the end of the season, think he scored 4 in 4 games along with 2 in that 3-3 game with Liverpool (what a game).

Dead right;however, I was thinking of a cheeky loan enquiry to be honest.
  • Options
    If we don't get Delort it will be some other guy you've never heard of before from France/Belgium/Scandanavia that comes in instead.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    AA already said Delort was one of the 2 players he knew about, If we don't get him I think it was just be that 2nd player whoever he is
  • Options
    Wood or Baldock.
  • Options
    Billy Sharp went well off the boil at Donny towards the end of the season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pettgra said:

Jaddick said:

No harm in it, definitely. If the Reading deal falls through I'd pick up his wages for a year, but due to his age doubt he'd he be available for loan.
  • Options
    Ross said:

Southampton have said that a number of Championship clubs are chasing Billy Sharp. Would definitely be worth a punt.

Football Manager's Billy Sharp?
  • Options
    Bob Peeters played under Ronald Koeman the Saints new manager ,so I think we may have a chance of signing for Billy Sharp.
  • Options
    Anyone know the latest on the Delort deal? I think he's keen, look at his twitter, but is a fee yet to be agreed or something?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Jaddick said:

pettgra said:

Jaddick said:

No harm in it, definitely. If the Reading deal falls through I'd pick up his wages for a year, but due to his age doubt he'd he be available for loan.
    Nice gesture, If you haven't already told RD you'd foot Murray or Gayle's wage bill, give the club a bell and run it past him, I'm sure he'd be delighted for you to cover the outgoings :-)
  • Options

Anyone know the latest on the Delort deal? I think he's keen, look at his twitter, but is a fee yet to be agreed or something?

Delort? Not heard of him, care to enlighten me/us?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

If we don't get Delort it will be some other guy you've never heard of before from France/Belgium/Scandanavia that comes in instead.

Or Netherlands or any European country that doesn't have a big TV deal inflating fees and contracts. They will be u24 and signed on a long term deal and will be loaned out to a network club if not immediately good enough to make a difference.
    As KM stated the other day the Liege loans and signing of out of contract players means we can tip all of our transfer budget into just two or three players.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

hate to say it, but seeing the ridiculous money that other Championship clubs are paying for strikers, its becoming harder and harder to disagree with it, is it ?
  • Options

se9addick said:

hate to say it, but seeing the ridiculous money that other Championship clubs are paying for strikers, its becoming harder and harder to disagree with it, is it ?
    Ridiculous prices, I've noticed this summer Championship clubs are seem to be signing more and more from Europe rather than League One and the Championship.
  • Options
    If I can't have him
    I don't want nobody baby
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whoosh!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

#Hasandydelortsignedyet?

NO