Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Smart TV Help.

Being a technoknob these are a mystery to me but suddenly we can't get Youtube anymore and any videos on my phone just stop and start.
Any ideas?

Comments

• i know it sounds obvious,but have you tried turning your phone off and on?
  • What TV is it? From time to time our Samsung will run smart hub auto updates without any manual intervention. If you switch off whilst it is running it can cause issues with incomplete app updates. If you can try running any outstanding updates.
  • Panasonic.
  • Can anyone hell? I have a Sony 49" 4k and have pre-installed app for BBC iPlayer but not for C4 or ITV nor is there a google/lycos app and their search function only browses tv programmes. How can I get more?
  • What TV is it? From time to time our Samsung will run smart hub auto updates without any manual intervention. If you switch off whilst it is running it can cause issues with incomplete app updates. If you can try running any outstanding updates.

Also had problems with my Samsung hub thing. In the end mine was down to a weak internet connection not updating. Right pain in the arse with plenty of turning off and on again.