Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We have been managing to get just about 16k to our first home games over the last few seasons.

Can't see that being so this time. Predictions for the officially announced (as opposed to real) number? I'll go for 14,500.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Don't think anyone will bother. If they do RD and the Belgium mafia will have them eliminated anyway...
  • Options
    I'm away but my ST is included in the attendance figure. Reported crowd 15500 actual 13500
  • Options
    I'm away in Turkey so my clan won't be there.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Not really a fair comparison considering Wigan are unlikely to bring many. They brought 729 at £6 last year so maybe 500 this time? Add 9,500-ish STs, maybe 2,500 home sales, 1,000 home comps. Might get to 14,000 if we win at Brentford or there is a first match bump (contrary to what people think we tend to attract bigger sales in August despite holidays), but the final figure depends to a large extent on how many are given away. More like 10-11k actually in the ground. Derby is probably a better gauge.
  • Options
    think we will be surprised and have 16000 home fans
  • Options
  • Options
    Isn't the first home game league cup? Season tickets won't be counted for that, will probably be around 12k-13k
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chrispy51 said:

Isn't the first home game league cup? Season tickets won't be counted for that, will probably be around 12k-13k

You what!?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Chrispy51 said:

You what!?
    Which part are you 'what'-ing?

That first game is league cup (Col. U on Tuesday 12th)

That season tickets aren't counted - they never have been before, but I am no longer a season ticket holder

Or the 12k-13k. 'k' means thousand I could have written 12,000 to 13,000
  • Options
    There will be 4-5k for the league cup game
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Chrispy51 said:

Uboat said:

Chrispy51 said:

You what!?
    Which part are you 'what'-ing?

That first game is league cup (Col. U on Tuesday 12th)

That season tickets aren't counted - they never have been before, but I am no longer a season ticket holder

Or the 12k-13k. 'k' means thousand I could have written 12,000 to 13,000
    think he's 'you what-ing' your insane crowd prediction!

• Options
    20,043 both games
  • Options
    Probably just the east stand blocks A& B